" Four In One "

1. Yandere! Canada x Reader
2. Yandere Female! German Empire x Male! Reader
3. Yandere Male! USSR x Reader
4. Yandere Male! Japanese Empire x Female! Reader

AN: I would love for you all to also include in the plot for the 'x Readers'. I'm running out of ideas.
Requested by: Eggsbeater & Itzmariosuperbros1 
Luxviie_Meows & Sakurasblossomtree
......................................................

1. " Bury The Hatchet "
Yandere! Canada x Reader

Requested by: Eggsbeater

Y/N P.O.V 
A hatchet whizzes past me and hits a tree. "GET BACK HERE!" shouted Canada. I ran into an alleyway and dived into a dumpster. It reeks of maggots in there. I could hear their footsteps getting closer. While I was in the dumpster I saw a rat eating maggots. Canada opens the lid and grabs my hand pulling me out of the dumpster. I grabbed the rat and threw it at him as soon as I was pulled out of the dumpster. He falls back to the ground and tries to get the rat off him. I ran out of the alley. I ran into a nearby police station. I told them what happened and they told me to wait in an interrogation room. I talked to one of the detectives.

I was then placed into another city, far away from where Canada was last found. I know that he will come back though. I was walking down the street when I see Canada. He was standing next to a street lamp. I turned my heel and walked into another direction. Canada started to follow me. I walked into a crowd and lost him there. I took different directions to my apartment to make sure I wasn't followed by him.

Third Person P.O.V
The young reader made their way back to their apartment safely. Little did they know, Canada was waiting.

Waiting patiently in their apartment.

2. " Not Worth It "
Yandere Female! German Empire x Male! Reader
Requested by: Itzmariosuperbros1

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N was making dinner for his wife, G.E. He was terrified of her. Always wanted to run and hide but now, he was going to make an escape. He placed some sleep sleep medication into her food.

After he was done cooking, he placed the food that was dowsed in sleep meds in front of G.E. "I hope you enjoy...!" Y/N said in an almost terrified tone. "I will enjoy anything that come from you Sonnenschein~" G.E. said in an almost seductive tone as Y/N sits down next to her. He nods and started to eat. He hoped that the sleep meds would work on her.

She suddenly stops eating, she puts down her eating utensils and smiles at Y/N. G.E crossed her arms and chuckles. "Liebste, do you really think I'm a fool?" G.E. said in a sarcastic tone. She gets up and pulls Y/N by the hair. He lets out a yelp. She pulls him close to her so she could get whatever she wanted to say straight to Y/N. With her eyes piercing through Y/N, she finally speaks.

"Don't even THINK about running me."

3. " All Flowers Should Be Painted Red "
Yandere Male! USSR x Female! Reader
Requested by: Luxviie_Meows

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N stared out the window. The view was beautiful, even more beautiful in late autumn. She wore a nice and elegant night gown. Y/N looked at her scars that were healing on her arms. She wanted to leave but she couldn't. The door to the master bedroom opened. Y/N turned her attention to the door. It was Kazakhstan and Belarus. Y/N smiled and went over to them. The children ran into her arms excitedly. "Where are your other brothers and sisters?" Y/N asked them. "They are with daddy." Belarus said happily. Y/N nodded.

She looks at the door and notice Soviet Union. He smiled softly at her before asking his children to leave their own mother alone. The children followed his orders and said their goodbyes to their mother.

Time Skip...

As the sun sets in the west, Y/N slowly got up from the bed and tried to open the locked door. She started to bang on it out of desperation to be freed from what was keeping her in this hellhole.

But it's not like anyone is going to hear her pounding on the door when she is underground for the night.

4. " The Red Sun does set on the West "
Yandere Male! Japan Empire x Female! Reader
TW: SUICIDE BITCH
Requested by: Sakurablossomtree

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N screamed her heart out as she felt the boiling hot water hit her bruised skin. The hot water stopped pouring down mercilessly on her. She was then picked up by J.E. He held her close and cleaned her up. She didnt even dare to look at him, I mean what was there to look at when J.E. blinds you just for looking at another man.

Now she has to walk in the dark for the rest of her life. J.E. kept acting like she was a helpless child that needed so much love to survive. Y/N tried to escape, believe me but some bitch snitched on her.

She was under the covers, J.E. was cuddling with her. She slapped his hand to get him to stop touching her. He responds with a grunt and his grip tightens. She felt her heart sink into a bottomless pit (Which isnt really bottomless is just a very long way down to the ground).

Time Skip...

The next day rolls around and she was found slowly walking to the balcony. She got over the railing and heard the sounds of birds singing and etc. J.E. walked in just in time. He was shocked like really like scared shock yk. He then ran and tried to reach her before she jumped but he was too late. She jumped.

But then, she arose in a hospital room.

......................................................
AN: Heyyyy sorry for late update lmao.
Total of Words: 957
Ended On: 13/10/2023
Started On: 14/8/2023