"Bloody hands of a Will"

Yandere female! Ottoman Empire x Male! Reader x Yandere female! Austria-Hungary
AN: Sorry for not updating, I wrote this story like yesterday and forgot to publish it
Requested by: Mynameisbob2164
......................................................

Y/N'S P.O.V
Kidnapped. You know the whole story I was kidnapped and now I escaped from that dreadful place. I was running as fast as I can in an abandon park I didn't want them to find me. "Sevgili~ where are you~?" the OE said with love in her eyes. I notice them from a far and they notice me too I grabbed a rock and started running. They ran after me with guards along their side. They started shooting me and kept on missing. A guard then shot my arm and I yelp in pain, I dropped the rock and held my arm in pain but also trying stop the bleeding. I'm tired and in pain, I wanted to fall and let them take me back to the house but I'm finally out. I ran past a tree and a guard tackled me to the ground. I was trying to fight him off when the others came and pinned me to the ground. "Get off me you bastards!" I shouted at them with frustration. "My, my Y/N, you really are energetic." Austria said with enlightenment.

"Now, now, we get you back home, where its SAFE." Ottoman said. "Bullshit." I said while staring daggers at her. After that reply she slapped me across the face, "'saçmalık' Y/N? oh, so me and Austria protecting you from the world is 'saçmalık.' she spatted at me. "Ottoman, darling lets just get him back to his forever home." Austria said with a smile. They look at me with a smile and everything turned black.

......................................................
Total of words: 292
Ended on: 14/5/2022
Started on: 13/52022