" A two in one "

1. Yandere! Organization x Reader
2. Yandere Female! Roman Empire x Male! Reader

AN: This is out of the line. This is not one of them yandere empires.
Requested by: Deceased_InkingBlue & Mynameisbob2164
......................................................

1. "Very thoughtful of you to think of us!"
Yandere! Organizations x Reader

Requested by: Deceased_InkingBlue

Third Persons P.O.V
Y/N was calmly sleeping on a fine bed with the other organizations. UN, AU & NATO. The others were sleeping in a separate room. Let's say that Y/N had taken all the organization's hearts by surprise. There were a lot of organizations that fell in love with our protagonist here. Here's the list; ( Everything I can find on google. )
1. UN
2. WB
3. WTO
4. IMF
5. WHO
6. FACO
7. UNESCO
8. UNICEF
9. WWF
10. ASEAN
11. OECD
12. SAARC
13. CWN
14. ILO
15. WEF
16. WIPO
17. WMO
18. NATO
19. ISO
20. OPEC
21. IMO
22. APEC
23. OIC
24. EU
25. ICRC
26. OPCW
27. IAEA
28. ADB
29. UNS ( System )
30. UNGA
31. ICJ
32. UNWTO
33. UNIDO
34. ECOSOC
35. IEA
36. UNS ( Secretariat )
37. UPN 
38. WF
39. ICC
40. UNFPA ( American ) 
41. UNE
42. IOIC
43. DN
44. ANZUS
45. APFIC 
46. ACWL
47. ARC
48. UNDP
49. UNCTAD 
50. ITU
51. WFP
52. ICAO
53. OSCE
54. IUCN
55. IFAD
56. UNHCR
57. UNHR
58. UNSHP
59. UNODC
60. UNW
61. BIS
62. AU
63. IOC
64. AI
65. JUNP ( HIV/ AIDS )
66. IOM
67. IATP
68. IFPRI
69. TCIA
70. ICW
71. FBI
( Please be specific about your characters. )

Y/N woke up with an escape plan in their mind. "Good morning Y/N." a cheery voice said. It was UN who spoke. His fluffy white wings stretched in the morning air. The movement woke up the other figures, NATO and up without hesitation. UN slid off the pure white covers and got up, stretching the rest of their body. His straight blue hair was like the colour of the sky. He then walks out the door. Finally out of sight, NATO proceeds to hug Y/N's waist. The protagonist blushes from the hug. Meanwhile, AU has a grudge against NATO. Everybody finally woke up, left their rooms, and went to the dining room. 72 seats and the table was longer than your normal long table. Y/N had a bracelet on their ankle. The bracelet was connected to the security alarm. Y/N finally got up and walk through the halls of the Manor of Institutions. Finally, she reached the table and sat down. She was sitting at the far left end of the table. Right beside her was NATO and WHO. WHOs leucitic rainbow boa ( snake ) slithers away from their hand and onto Y/N'S arm. The boa slithered up to Y/Ns neck, resting next to the protagonist's neck. Y/N smiles and pets the boa's head gently. WHO places their hand on Y/Ns. Everybody was burning with jealousy when WHO placed their hands on Y/N. Y/N looked at WHO and hold their hand too. NATO glared at WHO but that was interrupted by a ring from a bell. "Finally food is here." ARC said, ending his sentence with a sigh. FAO, WFP, IATP, JLIFAD & IFPRI came out with a few plates in their hands while the maids and butlers were carrying a tray filled with food. 

Everybody was distracted from the flirt and was finally happy to see food being served. The room started to fill up with laughter and chatting organizations. The 5 chefs sat down at the table and started munching on their food.

Y/NS P.O.V
"Excuse me but I need to go to the bathroom." I said grabbing everybody's attention. UN at the other end of the table nodded. They watch me as I left the dining room. Finally reaching the bathroom. I took out a bunch of blankets that were stored inside a plastic bag. I opened a window and the blankets one by one making it safer for me to land. I then jumped out the window landing safely. I climbed over the fence and triggered the alarm. I ran as the alarm was blaring. I kept on running until I was far into the city. After hours of running, I finally was deep into the city. I was also near my sister's ( Eden )apartment. 

I knocked on the door and the door opened. I quickly hugged Eden and pulled her inside. I explained to her what happen and got to borrow some of her clothes. "Y/N the cops have been looking for you for 5 years now."  "Has it been that long?" I asked Eden. She nodded. "You know the cops had flyers of you. Maybe it's best to go to the station." Eden said patting my shoulder. I nodded and we left the building, heading to the station. We reached the station and told the officers what had happened these past 5 years. They hold a big interview. That took hours and hours until I was free to go. It was finally evening. Time had gone by that fast. Walking back home was nice there were a lot of people wandering around the streets. There was a big festival going on and I wanted to go. "Y/N what if the organizations find us?" Eden said in a worried tone. "Come on, it's not like there's a few people there-" "No." Eden said interrupting her sibling. "Even though there's a crowd of people, what if we get separated? They will probably wild you easier if we get separated Y/N." Eden said. I thought about it and we continued to walk home. 

Third Person's P.O.V
The duo walked home without knowing that NATO & FBI were watching them from afar. The fireworks exploded in the sky making the duo more visible. NATO and FBI grinned as the people passed by them. They went to an ally way and contacted UN. "We found them with their sister." FBI said to UN on the phone.

"Well then, let them have fun with Eden for 1 day. After all, family first right?"

2. "Roman Traditions On the Weak"
Yandere
Female! Roman Empire x Male! Reader
Requested by: Mynameisbob2164

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N was a time traveller. He was like America ( Marvel ver. ) but America can travel through dimensions. He only can open a portal with a necklace. He opened a portal to the times when Roman Empire existed. It was for an assignment, Y/N and his 2 other siblings then walked through the portal. "What were we supposed to do again?" Y/N's sister ( Adalyn ) asked. We're supposed to find some info on the R.E." His brother ( Bane ) replied. "Can't we just search on the web? We don't gotta be hollerin in ancient times. Plus have you heard the Tracer vs Scout rap? Tracer said  'Traveling through time is a lot of danger.'"  Adalyn said in a panic tone. "Searching on the web is boring, plus we can time travel and it's fun. We get to explore the countries/empires that don't exist anymore in our timeline. So shut your ass up and let's explore."

The trio walk around the big city of Rome. Rome was where the juices start pouring in. But before exploring they had to wear fitting clothes so nobody gives them the eye. "Remember that one time when we had to find out what was The Allies plan for defeating the AXIS? We became friends with some of the generals-" "Blue, time skip now."

3 Hours Later...

They got captured. They were currently waiting in a cell and decided to just use their normal clothes under all of the rags. Finally, they were brought out to her majesty, Roman Empires throne room. Sitting on the chair was R.E. She looked at the trio and kept giving glances to Y/N. "So, tell me what happened?" R.E said to the guard next to her. "They are using black magic, your majesty." The guard said. "Oh, and?" R.E said. "They stole a bag from a bakery too." The guard whispered to R.E. "We didn't steal! the asshole took my b-!" Adalyn was interrupted with a cough. "Well then, the 2 will be in executed now while the other one will be inside the guest room." R.E said giving a flirty face to Y/N. Y/N slowly cringes until the guards took the 2 of his siblings. Adalyn and Bane shouted for help. Y/N was being held by the guards. Adalyn managed to knock down the guards that were holding both of them hostage.

Y/N's P.O.V
I headbutted the guard and ran toward my siblings. I took off the necklace and threw it at them. A portal opened up just in time for me to get tackled down to the ground. I hit my head hard on the marble floor. I look up at my siblings as the portal closed. My sister tried to jump back to pry the guy off me but it was too late. The portal closed as Bane holds Adalyn tightly as she tries to get me. R.E stood up from her throne and walked down the staircase. The guard made me stand up as R.E. gets closer to me. She grabs me by my chin and our eyes met again with deep contact.

"Stultus" 

......................................................
Total of Words: 1485
Ended on: 7/9/2022
Started on: 5/9/2022