" The Celebration of 1.3K "

Yandere! CE/N x Reader
AN: I'm sorry for not updating also thx for 1.3K views.
Requested by: None
( Fluff btw )
......................................................

Third Person's P.O.V
It was a cold night, you were cuddling with CE/N in front of a fire. You never loved him because you never tried too and you got kidnapped by him so that was another reason. You were sitting on his lap with a blanket wrapped around you guys. He closed his tired E/C eyes and sighed deeply. He drifted off to sleep and rest his head on top of your head. As soon as he did that you tried to get out of his grip and you succeeded. You went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, after getting a glass of water you put out the fire. You put the empty glass on a table and decided to carry CE/N back to bed. You approached the sleeping figure and carried them on your back.  Surprisingly they didn't wake up and surprisingly you were strong enough to carry them.

You carried them to the bedroom and laid them there. You slid the covers on them and laid beside them until you fell asleep. The next day CE/N woke up expecting to be in front of the fire place but was in his bedroom. He turn around and expecting you to be next to him but you were never to be seen. He got up and walked outside the bedroom. He then heard a hum in the kitchen. He went into the kitchen and saw you cooking. He walk towards you and hugged you from behind. You blushed bright red and said breakfast was almost ready. He then sat at the table and waited for you to finish.

The food was now on the table, it was smelling delicious.

After Eating... 

After breakfast CE/N decided to just spend time with you. Finally he lets you outside because you were not resisting anything. I hope that this can continue on...

......................................................
Total of words: 334
Ended on: 30/5/2022
Started on: 30/5/2022