"In the name of Liebe"

Yandere! Nazi Germany x reader
AN: Hey yall so I'm gonna update on Friday - Sunday
Requested by: Nobody
......................................................

Third Person's P.O.V
As our protagonist walk through a city full of misery, they met up with a childhood friend of theirs's, Nazi Germany. As they catch up on what happen in their lives. Y/N told Nazi that they got a crush on a person named P/N they met a few months ago. Nazis blood boiled in anger, how could somebody steal their Sonnenschein? They must pay with blood for stealing their Sonnenschein.

Y/N'S P.O.V
"Y-you have a crush on a person named P/N?" Nazi asked me. I nodded in reply and blushed at the thought of me being with P/N. Then he became silent. He turned his heel and walked away from me. I yelled out his name but he didn't stop walking until he walked out of my sight. Did I hurt him?  I thought with a frown while walking into a bakery.

After buying bread (or somethin)...

I walked home still thinking that I should have grab his wrist and stop him from walking away from me. I continued to walk home and see a trail of blood near a tree. I walked towards the tree and saw P/N'S decapitated head hanging off a tree. I fell to the ground in shock and screamed loud enough for somebody to hear me. My neighbor heard me screamed and walked towards me. She then saw the decapitated head and ran inside her house and called the cops. After the cops investigated, they found a note inside P/N's mouth. It said "You will never have them." with blood. I couldn't sleep during that day, I kept thinking about P/N. I was bottling all the confidence to confess to they and now..they are gone.

Nazi Germany's P.O.V

Finishing off that problem and now I can focus on my dear Sonnenschein~. God I love them so much. I though to myself while washing the knife that I used to kill that P/N creature. I smiled in the mirror as it showed my sharp teeth. "Sometimes you have to kill in the name of liebe" I said to myself. I don't care if I have to kill just to have them. I WILL have them. We were BOUND to be together.

7 Weeks later..

Y/N'S P.O.V
My friend's have suddenly became so distant from me. At least I have Nazi but he has been acting weird lately. Every time I tell him that I have a crush on a guy or a guy ask me out he would just walk away from the conversation. Maybe I was making him uncomfortable. I walked my way home and I saw my front door open. I walked in and the aura just changed. I hear a grunt in my bedroom and sounds of somebody struggling. I walked to my bedroom and took a look in. I saw Nazi strangling P/N. I bumped into a vase and it fell making a loud noise. The German then turns towards the door and snapped P/N'S neck. He dropped the body and walked towards the door. He took a peek out side the bedroom and saw me on the ground. He walked outside the bedroom and said "Y-Y/N! you weren't supposed to see this!" he looked at my teary eyes and walked towards me. I back up to the wall as he gets more closer to me. He crouch infront of me and grabbed my chin. He wiped my tears with his bloody gloved hand. "You were bound to know it anyway..." he said while grinning at me. "Why did you do this?" I asked him as I look at him. "I did this for you Y/N...I love you too much to let you slip into another man or woman's hand." he said with love in his eyes. He kissed my cheek and put a white cloth over my mouth.

"One day you will finally accept me as your husband..." was the last thing I heard before passing out

......................................................
Total of Words: 668
Finished on: 18/4/2022
Started on 18/4/2022