" Four in One "

1. Yandere Male! Martial Laws x Female! Reader x Yandere Male! Del Pilar
2. Yandere Female! Yugoslavia x Male! Reader
3. Yandere Male! Tripartite x Male! Reader
4. Yandere Female! Spanish Empire x Female! Reader
AN: I will be working on 'Crimson Tyrants' so, please do not request after I finish 'Crimson Tyrants: Eternal Sadness'
Requested by: ItzYuriy & raptorbites12 
SamionlySam & I_Breathe_Water
......................................................

1. " Tears Of A Warrior "
Yandere Male! Martial Laws x Female! Reader x Yandere Male! Del Pilar
Requested by: ItzYuriy

Third Person P.O.V
"I think that concludes our appointment Y/N, now remember what I told you."  her psychologist said. "I will sir." Y/N replied while getting up from a wooden chair. "It's great to see you heal over time, well then I will see you soon Y/N."  Y/N nodded at her psychologist and left the room. She had been feeling like somebody had been watching her. Soon she had to go back to work. She worked as a martial artist, teaching kids Jiu-jitsu. Y/N was a Red-Black which meant that she was a part of the Master Rank. Y/N had been doing Jiu-jitsu since the age of 15.

Once a student and now a master.

Y/N had a little student that came to her class every Friday. The student was Philippines. The little one was currently a white belt. Philippines was also her friend so they knew each other quite well. Del and Martial were going to pick Phil up. The juniors were finally free while the seniors had to stay back for some training after helping the juniors. ( Not sure if it is the same as taekwondo ) Some of the seniors had to send the juniors. Soon Y/N came out with Philippines. Phil notices his brothers and points at them. Y/N nodded and walked with Phil.

Del notices Phil and looks at the person walking next to him. He was shocked and nudged Martial's shoulder, "Martial, it's Y/N!" he said. He looked up from his phone and looked at who was walking towards them. His eyes widened. "Our Y/N is a martial artist?" Martial said. Del nodded and waved at his little brother. 

Y/N P.O.V
Phil hugged his brother and I greeted the both of them. "Phil has been focused on his training and seems to know some street fighting moves."  I said. "Mind if I know who taught him?" I asked. The brothers looked at each other and pointed at a brother who looks like Phil but had his flag upside-down. "I'm the one who taught him some moves in street fighting." He said to me a little bit flustered. "Well, then you must teach me some because he has taken down some seniors with it." I replied in a joking manner. He laughed nervously at looked away. "Sure if you want, here's my phone number and the address." He then took out a piece of paper and wrote his number and address on it. "The names Martial Laws by the way." the nation said handing me the paper. "Well then Sir Martial, it was a pleasure to meet you." I said with a smile. "Well I have to get going now, I will see you soon Phil." I said while giving Phil a high-five. I turned around and walked away.

After Work... 

I went home and took a shower. I laid back on my bed and sighed to myself. I grabbed the TV remote and turned it on. I went to Disney+ and watched 'Ah boys to men: 4'. Soon it felt like somebody was watching me so I closed the curtains. It made me anxious, but I must remember what my psychologist told me.

Time Skip to Dust...

I was currently applying bio-oil to my face for the night until I heard a noise downstairs. I placed my bio-oil down and went to check what was happening. I went downstairs and turned on the lights. A figure was standing at the kitchen doorway. My eyes widened. The figure turned around and it was Martial. "Martial what are you trying to do!?" I shouted at him. He turned around and I saw another figure. They charged at me and I was in my fighting stance. I charged at Martial and used the Tomoe Nage on him. While the other one uses a Bicep slicer. Soon they got up again and we fought. 

Third Person P.O.V
 Del and Martial passed out. Y/N grabbed her phone and called the police she turns around not noticing Del having a syringe in his hands. He snuck quietly behind Y/N and stuck the syringe beside her neck. She felt the pain and tried to get out of Del's grasp but she was too weak. Soon she passed out. Martial got up and smiled. "She put up a fight." Martial said as he places a kiss on Y/N's head. Soon the police came, they investigated the house and they found some blood, Y/Ns cracked phone, and a door that they used to get in, a syringe with a little sedative left. The police have been questioning the neighbours. A neighbour that lived next to Y/N saw the two kidnappers. The police travelled to the Filipino abode. They knocked on the door and questioned Phil. They engaged in a search until one of them heard some banging noises down the basement. Martial looked concerned and explained that the washing machine was hitting the wall. The cops looked at each other and nodded. They searched around the house and nothing was found but there were bruises around Del and Martial's arms.

Y/N was watching the cops getting in their car. She knocked on the small window to get their attention. She watches the cops drive off into the distance. Y/N sat down and punched the wall in anger. Martial and Del came downstairs to check up on Y/N. Y/N got up and charged at them until the chain on her arm pulled her back from throwing punches. "Let's give her some space to get used to this." said Del. "We will see you soon Y/N." Del said as he waves to Y/N.

Finally leaving her alone once again.

2. " Working In Cupids Ways "
Yandere Female! Yugoslavia x Male! Reader
Requested by: raptorbites12