"Other 恋人たち"

Yandere! Japan Empire x reader
AN: Its me the author anyways, my asshole of a classmate made a rape joke bout me. 😃
Requested by: Nobody
......................................................

Third Person's P.O.V
Y/N. We all know who Y/N is, a kind and beautiful person but somehow gets the attention of Japan Empire, but I'm getting ahead of myself now...anyways, Y/N had known JE, in fact they work together. JE was so obsess with them since they met. Y/N'S father and mother works for JE as general's. JE gotten to know her and well...you know what happens. No JE didn't kidnapped them more like JE just manipulated them into thinking that without him they would be nothing.

Y/N'S P.O.V
"YOU PEICE OF SHIT!" I said as I grab the gun and point it towards JE. He killed them...he killed my friend's and family. ", put the gun down. Don't want you to get hurt." he said as he walks closer to me. "YOU MANIPULATED ME INTO THINKING IM NOTHING WITHOUT YOU!" I said closing my eyes and pulling the trigger. I open my eyes and JE was nowhere in sight until...I heard him say "You shouldn't have done that." and he knocked me out, all that hard work to get him to trust me with a weapon...all gone.

I woke up and see I'm in JE'S room. "Good morning ~" I turned to look at his desk and seeing him staring at me with his glasses. He got up from his chair and stretched before walking towards me. He sat beside me and grabbed my hand "Please don't run away...I tried so hard to get us together.." he said looking at me with sadness. "Daddy!" little japan said entering the room with a big smile. Japan ran to her father and hugged him. "Hello (Parent figure nickname)!" Japan smiled while waving at me. I smiled warmly and wave back at her. Yes she calls me (Parent figure nickname), all because I took care of her when JE was at war. JE smirked at me. "Now Japan me and (Parent figure nickname) need to talk alone." She nodded and left the room. "I love it when she call's you (Parent figure nickname)...it makes me feel like I'm married to you." he said while blushing. I looked at him while staying silent. "Sometimes I wish you could just say you love me back." he said as the aura changed. "Now because you disobeyed me you need to be punished." I looked down to the white sheets that was covering my legs with teary eyes. "Now, don't cry~ バターカップ this would hurt only for a minute." Guards came into the room and brang me to the torture room where they broke my legs. Medics then came into the room, patched my legs and left. JE came into the room and embraced me with a hug if I could do something. I would, but I don't want him to be mad at me so I just hugged him back and cried on his shoulder. He carried me to the bedroom, took off my clothes and washed my hair as I wash the other parts of my body in the bathtub. After that we went to bed. He slid the white covers on me and himself as he lies down next to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulling me close to his chest, he whispered "You have to learn to depend on me from now on.". I nodded in reply as he smiles in the crook of my neck. I didn't want to make him more angry and I need to get the hell out of here so...I'm just going to play JE'S Lovely wife, this is going to be fun. I smirked at the thought and turned around and hugged him. "I see you have changed your mind." He said as he grins. "Yes." I said silently. "It's time for bed now my ~" he said as he kisses my forehead. I nodded and close my eyes waiting for darkness to swallow me whole.

......................................................
AN: Hello again people! Anyways so I live in Asia so I might upload twice a day.
Finished on: 23/4/2022
Started on: 22/4/2022