" Crimson Tyrants: Eternal Sadness "

AN: First chapter of the year, I will be studying for my up-coming exams. I won't be updating.
......................................................

Y/N P.O.V
I packed my stuff and left the house. I ran to the fire and hid in a bush, I see a bonfire that could be seen miles away. I then see countries that I escaped from, my eyes widen. I quickly got up but that made noises. I suddenly froze as I hear footsteps approaching. The footsteps stopped and a hand reaches down. I saw a little snake, grabbed it and, put it on the hand. The hand then pulls up the snake and let out a blood-curling scream. They dropped the snake and it slithered away. More footsteps coming my way so I crawled out of the bush. 

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N had a plan in mind, she was going to get a boat and go wherever the ocean takes her. 'Just run' Y/N thought. Suddenly a hand grabbed her. Y/N yelped and fell into the chest of the figure. They put their hand around Y/Ns mouth. "Hey Y/N! did you missed us?" said an the figure with a slight Aussie accent. "Did you miss us?" Australia asked again. Y/N didn't respond back. Australia smiled and dragged her to the bonfire. The bonfire wasn't near but wasn't that far. She thrashed around while being in his arms. Soon she took out a pepper spray and sprayed it in his eyes. The Aussie screeched in pain and lets Y/N go. She kicked him and ran for her life. She kept running until the coast was clear.

Australia P.O.V
I rubbed my eyes and screamed. It seems to alert the others as I heard footsteps coming my way. "Australia! what happen!?" shouted my mother, France. "Y/N pepper sprayed me!" I shouted back, still rubbing on my eyes. "Don't rub your eyes it will make it worst." said America. I opened my eyes slightly and saw Canada holding out his hand. I took it and he lifted me up. "Let's just head back. We will find her tomorrow." Canada said helping me walk back to camp.

Third Person P.O.V 
"She had gotten smarter just like how I thought she would..." said USSR. "It appears so, well..."

"We are smarter."

......................................................
Total of Words: 377
Ended On: 14/1/2023
Started On: 12/12/2022