"Four in One"

1. Yandere Male! French Empire x Female! Reader
2. Yandere Male! Russian Empire x Female! Reader
3. Yandere Male! Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth x Male! Reader x Yandere Male! German Empire
4. Yandere Female! French Empire x Male! Reader

Requested by: Ilex_Here & rockstarzjennie & snowflake5281 & raptorbites12
......................................................

" Love was NEVER dead "
Yandere Male! French Empire x Female! Reader
Requested by: Ilex_Here

Third Person P.O.V
Y/N was under a tree holding F.E. close to her. Finally, after numerous fake suicidal notes and killing he has her.

3 Years Ago...

F.E. pushed somebody off a cliff. The person falls and is pierced through the sharp rocks. F.E. smiles and walks away. He begins to go on a killing spree for Y/N. Stalking her, technically he was doing average stalker shit. Stealing her underwear, her clothes, and her items. He would have a shrine for you.

F.E. P.O.V
I was in Y/N's house going through her clothes until I found her underwear. I held it close to me and smelled it. I was deeply in love with her. Oh how much I just want to bend her over my desk and hear her moaning my name. I left the house by exiting through a window. I arrived at my abode and went to my room. I placed her underwear in the shrine I made for her. "We will be together soon my love." I said and smiled evilly.  

A few more suicides and a few more kills later, I finally dare to confess to her. I was walking to the Pont des Art on a beautiful night. I see her waiting patiently for me. Y/N waved at me. I ran to her and hugged her, she hugged me back. "What did you want to talk about?" She asked with a smile as she pulls away from the hug. I look at her and fiddled with my fingers. "I-I wanted to say that.." I stopped and look at her with a blush on my face. She tilted her head with curiosity and that made me melt. "I wanted to say that I have been having feelings for you... I hope that you feel the same." I said and closed my eyes waiting for a response. I feel her holding my hand. "I do feel the same way France.." She said with a soft gaze. I feel my eyes watering and hugged her tightly. She returned the hug. "I love you Y/N." I said.

"I love you too France."

2. " Art Is You "
Yandere Male! Russian Empire x Female! Reader

Requested by: rockstarzjennie

Third Person P.O.V
Laid on a bed. Y/N was laying on the bed. Homegirl was dying from being abused by R.E.☠️☠️. R.E. was crying on her chest. He repeatedly said 'I'm sorry'. It seems like he never meant to hurt her. Y/N had forgiven him like girl why?? why would you forgive that retched asshole?

Anyways, R.E. gripped onto Y/N's nightgown. His tears are landing on the bruises on her arm. "Why didn't you tell me!?" He shouted through his tears. Y/N strokes his hair. "You would say it's out of love." Y/N said as she continue to stroke his hair. R.E. looked up at her with pain and regret in his eyes. R.E. can believe he did this to her. He was hoping that maybe you would say it's not him. His cries got louder and louder by the minute. "I-Ill change! I promise! Please don't go!" He shouted with his voice breaking. Y/N held him close. Y/N closed her eyes and kissed R.E.'s forehead before saying. "It's better to live a life with forgiveness than hatred."

A few months ago...

Y/N was tied up with her hands behind her back and she was on her knees. Now imagine that with Klaus Jager. I bet he whimpers fr fr. R.E. smiles and lifted her chin. Y/N was shivering in fear from the coldness of a water bucket. "Beg." R.E. said. "P-Please..! I-I won't be bad!" Y/N stuttered. R.E. walks behind her and pulls out a knife. He grabs her hands and slices a cut on her as punishment. Y/N hisses and soon her hands were untied. R.E. grabs her hands again and licks the blood off. Y/N was then taken to the bathroom. R.E. waited for her to take off her clothes outside. Soon he went inside to help her. My home girl was wearing underwear and a bra. He didn't mind since he understands. Y/N sat in the bathtub letting the warm water relax her. R.E. was cleaning her wound. Soon he washes Y/Ns hair then her back. She got out of the water and was given a towel and a fresh set of clothes. She left the bathroom and was guided to the bedroom. He wrapped bandages on her hand.

Y/N P.O.V

My hands were shaking every time I'm near him. Soon enough I was used as a punching bag for his frustrations. I just took it. Soon as he was grabbing me by my throat, I passed out from the pain and exhaustion and here we are. In a hospital.

I was currently holding R.E. close. After months of abuse, he realizes what he had done. R.E. and I could hear my heart beat slowing down. He cries more from this. I kissed his forehead again as the sun shines warmly upon me and him. I close my eyes. 

"I forgive you my love."

3. " I Asked You And You Denied "
Yandere Male! Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth x Male! Reader x Yandere Male! German Empire
Requested by:
 snowflakes5281 

Third Person P.O.V
G.E. holds Y/N by his waist from behind. His SLUTTY MAN waist. While P.L. pinned Y/N to the wall. Y/N was whimpering and a moaning mess. He could feel G.E. getting hard. P.L. was biting his neck and G.E. was licking his soft spot making Y/N moan more. Soon they got down and dirty.

Y/N was sleeping on top of G.E.'s chest while holding P.L.'s  hands. They seem to share Y/N very well. Very happy that they had found the one they want.

Lets get this over with.

1. Y/N is a certified lap dancer
2. He gave a lap dance for G.E. and P.L. before.
3. G.E. and P.L. wanted them so badly.
4. They killed and killed until they have the courage invited Y/N out to dinner.
5. Y/N invited them to his abode.
6. They had threesome with Y/N being the sub.

Before they met, They knew a lot about him. Stalking him and shi. They would take turn on gifting him presents. Y/N found was flattered to know that they have secret admirers.

Back To The Present...

Y/N woke up and rubbed his eyes. He notices that he was sleeping on top of G.E.'s chest. He blushes and could feel somebody stroking his hair. "Good Morning Schatz~" Said G.E. with a smile. Y/N could feel P.L. hug him. "Good morning sweethearts." Y/N said to the both of them. Y/N got up and was wearing his boxers. G.E. and P.L. was staring at his cake, no. It was a damn BAKERY. The both of them begin to stare. Y/N notices this and gently slapped his ass to tease them. He went off to cook some breakfast for the three of them. Shortly after the one night stand, they made it official. They even killed a man for flirting with Y/N. 

Finally he was theirs.

4. " Honestly Thought You Can Get Away? "
 Yandere Female! French Empire x Male! Reader
Requested by: raptorbites12

Y/N P.O.V
I ran and ran. "GET BACK HERE!" Shouted F.E. She was right behind me. I feel like I want to faint. My vision is getting blurrier. I fell to my knees and fainted.

I woke up in a bed with my hands tied. France was sitting on the edge of the bed. "W-What happened?" I asked. She looks at me and laid her head on my chest. "Don't you remember mon amour?" She asked. I shook my head no. She seems to realize that I might have forgotten everything that happened. I was just acting after all. She smiles knowing that she can trick me. "Well you probably lost your memory... I'm French Empire your lover." She said with a smile. I look at her. I nodded as she unties my hands. I hug her acting like I believe her.

"You don't have to lie for my love Y/N."

......................................................
Total of Words: 1374
Ended On: 19/2/2023
Started On: 14/2/2023