CHAPTER 18 - TOO VS. SEIRIN

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

As (F/N) entered the court to find a seat, she saw how packed it was. "Geez. The only time it was this packed was when the GOM played together." She commented.

She was looking around and saw many other strong teams like Kaijo, that had just finished their match. Her eyes then landed on Yosen High.

(F/N)'s eyes scanned the sitting players for an emo boy. Once she saw him, he was sitting beside a purple giant. She saw there was also an extra seat beside him. She walked right behind him.

"Tatsu." The said male looked behind him, about to tell the person that only a certain girl with (H/C) hair can call him that when he saw who it was.

"(F-F/N)?" He called out. "Hi hi!" She smiled. He turned around and hugged the girl. 

The rest of Yosen High looked at their point guard to see him hugging a girl.

"Why does he get all the girls!?" The captain shouted. "Maybe because he doesn't have a butt chin." His teammate commented. "I can't control how I look!"

"You didn't tell me you are coming to Japan." Himuro said. "I wanted to surprise you." Himuro broke the hug and stared at the girl in front of him.

"You sure did. You look different from before." (F/N) smiled. "Of course I do!" The male then gestured to the seat beside him.

"Sit down. Let's catch up. I also want to introduce you to the team. You only know about Atsushi-kun." (F/N) nodded.

"Of course." (F/N) sat down. "Hey, Coach (F/N)-chin. Do you have snacks on you?" The purple giant asked.

(F/N) giggled. "When don't I have snacks on me? It's been a habit of mine to have snacks on me because of you." (F/N) said.

She grabbed a pack of dorayaki and gave it to Murasakibara. "There you go." She handed it to the center.

"Thank you." The boy thanked her. "Anyways, everyone, this is (L/N) (F/N). A friend of mine from America. She's also Atsushi-kun's former coach during Teiko." The dark haired male introduced her to his team.

Their eyes went wide. "You can just call me (F/N). And, yes, I'm (L/N) (D/N)'s daughter." (F/N) smiled.

"Nice to finally meet you, (F/N)-chan. My name is Araki Masako. I'm the coach. Your dad loves to talk about you." The older woman smiled.

"Hehe. I know. Dad showed me his chatroom with most of the coaches." She smiled.

"Wei Liu. Small forward." "Okamura Kenichi. I'm the captain. Power forward." "Fukui Kensuke. Point guard." (F/N) smiled and nodded. "You guys are a really powerful team, stats I mean."

"How would you know that?" Someone asked. "My eyes can see what others can't see." (F/N) explained. "Hm." They heard the crowd go wild for Too Academy.

"And now, the match between Seirin High and Too Academy will commence!" The commentator yelled. A man just walked in and sat down on a seat.

"Oh, good. Looks like they're playing now. So, I wonder how far they can go. Oh?" The man looked down. "Isn't that Katt-chan! No wonder they're strong! HAHAHA!" He started to laugh.

"You are as noisy as ever, Tora." A man beside the man named Aida Kagetora said. 

Kagetora looked at the man beside him. "Ma-boy..." The man started. "Didn't know you were coming?" The coach continued. "It's Ma-boy. Long time no see!" The man smiled.

"Please don't call me that. Why are you here either way?" Shotoku's coach asked.

"No reason. Wanted to see how my minis are playing." Kagetora said. "Seirin?" The coach asked.

"Ya. Coached them for less than a month." The man named Nakatani Masaaki turned to Kagetora.

"Tora, are you not coaching anymore?" Masaski asked.

"Huh? Don't nag me. I'm not good enough to teach anyone like you or the other boys. There's no need because my daughter is the one to coach a team to my type. Even though it was only for a few weeks, all that's left is to watch these kids unlock their future." The other man said.

Kagetora then started to laugh. "And either way, most of us former teammates are here, even Sako-chan. Though, (D/N) is not here." He said.

The said woman, who was sitting near the men with her team, heard. "Even though (D/N) is not here, he made someone else be here instead." The woman said.

The males looked at the woman. "Who?" The men asked. "His daughter is here to watch her students." She gestured to (F/N).

They looked at the girl who was focused on the game. She looked exactly like her dad with some of her mom's features.

"She looks like the man. She also got his wife's looks too. She's foregin, right?" Kagetora asked. "Ya. They met in LA." Masaaki said. "(F/N)-chan."

The said girl looked at the older female. "Yes?" She questioned. "I want you to meet your dad's other former teammates." The female coach said.

"Oh really?" (F/N) tilted her head. Araki then gestured to the males near them.

"That's Nakatani Masaaki. The other one is Aida Kagetora." The older female gestured to the men. 

"Nice to meet you. You can just call me (Y/N). I'm the former coach of the GOM." She smiled at them.

"You can call me Kagetora. Woah. You taught them? Man, you must be one hell of a coach." Kagetora smiled.

"(D/N)'s skills are passed to you, huh?" Masaaki asked. "Thank you." The younger girl smiled.

"TIP OFF!" They turned their attention to the game. "It started." (F/N) whispered with a smile. It was Seirin's ball.

Seirin's plan was to go full power and take the lead but Momoi had warned her team about that possibility.

In the end, it created a lot of pressure and Too was able to perform an alley oop with Sakurai and Aomine and score the first point.

Kuroko brought the ball in with his new pass 'Ignite Pass Kai'. It passed Aomine's outstretched hand into Kiyoshi's hand.

(F/N)'s eyes went wide. "He learned something when I wasn't present, huh? Good for him."

Wakamatsu tried to block Seirin's center but the boy passed to Kagami and performed an alley oop back.

Everyone went crazy over Kuroko's pass. "That pass is strong enough to repel Daiki's hand. It must have been powerful. The rotation of Tetsuya's arm made it powerful just like a gun firing a bullet." (F/N) commented.

The people around (F/N) stared at her in shock. "You can tell from far away!?" They yelled. "Like I said, it's all in my eyes." The girl smiled.

Too gave back another alley oop. And in the end, it was just back and forth with points. 

That was when Kagami had the ball and Aomine went in front of him to block him from doing anything.

"ONE ON ONE! A BATTLE BETWEEN THE ACES!" People started to go crazy. "That's a pretty rough situation. If you lose, you also lose the momentum of the game." Himuro commented.

"You definitely gotta win, dumbass. You're carrying the team's fate." Kagetora said. (F/N) smiled.

"Well said, Kagetora-san. Though, I coached Taiga on how to deal with pressured time like this. Now he just needs to apply his training to the game." (F/N) smirked.