CHAPTER 46 - STARTING

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

(F/N) woke up bright and early. She turned to the redhead sleeping next to her and smiled before removing his arm around her to go to the bathroom to start her morning. 

After her shower, she changed into a breathable suit (or anything you would prefer to wear) when Kagami walked into the bathroom and gave the girl a back hug.

"Morning." (F/N) slightly blushed, hearing Kagami's morning voice. 

"Hey, Tiger. Start getting ready for today. It's a big game, remember?" She asked.

The female looked at herself in the mirror to look at her lover. "Alright." He nodded. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." She smiled.

After placing a pick peak on the taller male's lips, (F/N) went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

After Kagami got cleaned up and dressed, he went to prepare the table and brought out the food to the table. The couple sat down, said their thanks, and dug in while making small talks. 

"How are you feeling right now, Taiga?" She asked. "I'm pumped, that's what." (F/N) giggled. "That's what I like to hear."

The red eyed male observed his girlfriend. "There's nothing to be nervous about. We're strong and you know this. You were the one who coached all of us." He said.

"Yea it's just... I have a bad feeling." (F/N) muttered.

The male smiled and grabbed his girl's hands. 

"Don't worry about it too much. Either way, you might end up going onto the court yourself, right?" He asked.

(F/N) smiled. "Yeah, I'll get on at any time needed." She said. "We got this." She nodded and they both went back to eating. 

After, Kagami did the dishes while (F/N) prepared everything she needed to bring; the jerseys, water bottles, towels, everything her students will need. 

She even made some honey soaked lemons that were sliced, for the team.

(F/N) checked the time, it was 9:05 and she woke up at 7 in the morning. "You ready, Taiga? I need to be in the area early." She called out.

The female was ready with her shoes and purse on and bags filled with the bottles, towels, jerseys, and honey soaked lemons. 

"Yeah!" When Kagami got his shoes on, he held onto the bags besides (F/N)'s purse and the bag of jerseys.

"Thanks, Taiga." She thanked the boy. "Don't even worry about it." He smiled at his girlfriend.

When they arrived, they placed their things in the locker room for now. 

"You can chill and look around Taiga. I've got to help around with the area and stuff." (F/N) said.

"Got it. When will the team come?" Kagami asked.

"A little later like at 12 or after they eat lunch. I still need to hand out jerseys." (F/N) said.

"Did you make us bentos or should I find something for us to eat?" The female pointed at her purse she placed down on the bench. 

"I made 4 bentos and placed them in my purse." (F/N) said.

"Alright, I'll leave you to it." Kagami said. "I'll talk to you later, Taiga. Don't get lost." She teased. "I won't." 

(F/N) shot her boyfriend a look. "Hm. When you see the others, tell them to meet here and I'll hand out the jerseys." She replied.

When it was around 11:30, Kagami called (F/N), telling her that everyone was waiting for her.