CHAPTER 44 - TRAINING LIKE BACK THEN

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

I got all the sports equipment in the gym and started to tie my hair up while rolling up the sleeves of my tracksuit jacket. 

Kagetora-san was standing beside me, waiting for the people to show up. Once the door opened, we both looked over to it. 

"Oh, you came. It's good to finally meet you." Kagetora-san greeted.

I smiled. "It's good to see you all again." I said. "I suddenly got a message from Kurokocchi. He must be up to something." Ryouta smiled.

"Man, you sure as hell picked a hell of a fight." "We couldn't just sit back and do nothing." "Haahhh. This is such a pain." "Heh. I look forward to this." The group commented.

I stared at my students, I can't call them former now. "I can't believe that once more, the Generation Of Miracles will be fighting alongside one another again." I said.

"Hey." Daiki started. "Aomine." Shintaro acknowledged. 

I glared at Daiki and Shintaro. "Hey, no fighting. I mean, at least yet. You guys just got here." I said.

I started to dribble the balls to check if they were all in good condition.

"Wait, is it just us? What about the other 2?" Kagetora-san tapped me. 

"Of course I called them, I literally live with one of them." I said. "The 2 that beat us all. As it should be." I then hear footsteps approaching the door.

"Sup." One person greeted. "Sorry that we made you all wait." The other said. 

I looked at the door again. It was Testuya and Taiga. "Good to see you all again."

I let all of them chit chat before the real deal started. I blew my whistle. 

"Now that you are all here, I'm glad that you made it. I'll treat you all for some meat later. This is Aida Kagetora. You all might know him. He will be my assistant." I said. 

"Wait, not the other way around?" I looked at my boyfriend with fake hurt. 

"That hurts, you know?" I asked. "W-wait, it's not..." Taiga started to panic. 

"Haha! (F/N) has known you longer than I have and have coached you for years now so it sounds right that she will continue to coach you all." Kagetora-san said.

"Anyways, you shall call me 'Coach (F/N)' now on training grounds. All of you already call me that, so nothing new." I said. 

"Me too?" I deadpanned at my boyfriend.

"Yes, you too, Taiga. You ain't getting any special treatment. Anyways, you all know the situation. There is no one but you guys that can match up with the assholes. I called a few other players as benchwarmers. This team will be the one to challenge them next week." I said.

I looked at each and everyone of them. I then signal Kagetora-san to continue. 

"You probably won't see this chance again. You are the dream team as of right now. LET'S MAKE IT FLASHY!" Everyone was pumped up.

"The place where the event will take place is still undecided, I still have a few phone calls to make. We need to use the time I'm providing to practice as hard as we can. We need to train really hard to beat Jabberwock. So with that, you guys will be training at the NBA level. Both Kagetora-san and I have been through this training." I said.

Everyone in the room started to pale. The GOMs only experienced a quarter of the training back in middle school and Kagami already knew what was going to happen and didn't like the idea at all.