CHAPTER 31 - UNLUCKY

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

It is now the start of the 4th quarter and Kaijo seems to be in a pickle. Kaijo was just getting slammed by Haizaki's skill. 

It was really pissing me off as I always hated his guts since my coaching days. 

Ryouta was giving and by now was on his knees from the pain in his ankle.

Knowing Haizaki, he was probably trash talking his opponent right now too. I couldn't stand it anymore and stood up. 

"DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP, RYOUTA! I BELIEVE IN YOU!" I yelled.

I saw that he looked up at me then smirked. I smirked back at him, seeing that I got his spirit back in the game. 

Everyone around us was whispering about me now. I sat back down. 

"Hey, isn't that the GOM's coach?" "It is! Isn't she pretty!?" "She's way prettier than in the Monthly Basketball mags." "I know, right!?" I heard them.

I slumped into my seat. "Look at you, (F/N). All popular here in Japan too." Taiga teased me. "Shut it, Taiga!" I snapped.

I looked back at the court to see Ryuota in his 'Perfect Copy' mode. He was using all the skills that the rest of the rainbow dudes play with.

I smiled. -If I were in his position, I would have done the same. The only thing that Haizaki can't steal is the GOM's skills.- 

Just then, I watched as he then stepped on Ryouta's injured leg, trying to stop his spree, but Ryouta stole the ball and dunked it, leaving Kaijo victorious as the buzzer rang just in time. 

I looked at the scoreboard to see it was 75-72, Kaijo. I saw Ryouta look up to me with a smile and a fist outstretched. I smiled back at him and winked.

I looked at Haizaki to see a familiar expression on his face. -Shit.- I stood up. 

"You guys go without me. I have some business to deal with." I said. "Huh?" Taiga was confused but Tetsuya understood. "Alright." I ended up meeting Daiki on my way out. 

"Oh? Where are you going without Satsuki, Daiki?" I asked. "I can ask you the same thing, Coach." Daiki replied.

"Well, I need to knock some sense into Haizaki." I said. He smirked at me. "I was thinking the same thing."

We both walked outside and looked for Haizaki. He was probably waiting for Ryouta to show up and beat him up. We both saw him and walked up right behind him. 

"If you're thinking about getting revenge, give it up, Haizaki." The said male turned around and looked at us. 

"Daiki, Coach (F/N)." He called out. "I heard what you were up to from Coach (F/N). If you go back now, nothing bad will happen." Daiki started.

I look at the black haired male intensely. "Like I give a shit. I don't care." The other male replied. Daiki was angry and so was I. 

"If it's about basketball, I don't have a say in it but don't butt your way into this battle of theirs. You can tell how hard Ryouta and Tetsuya have been working. Don't do anything stupid." I sighed.

"I see. So I gotta break them even more. I told ya, I don't give a damn. I don't give a shit about basketball unlike you guys. If you want me to give up, you will have to do better with force!" 

Haizaki ran up to me and Daiki but Daiki hit him in the left cheek and I finished him off by punching him on the left. In the end, Haizaki was on the floor, passed out.