CHAPTER 43 - TIMESKIP

WORDS BETWEEN -  - MEANS THOUGHTS
WORDS IN BOLD MEANS ENGLISH

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Months past and now it was Summer after Interhigh (idk the timeline so pls bear w me).

(F/N) was getting ready for the day, wearing a breathable suit (or anything of your choice).

Kagami leaned against the bathroom door, watching his girlfriend get ready. "Looking good." He commented.

The female turned around and smiled. "Thanks." She replied. "Where are you going looking this good either way?" He asked.

The red head entered the bathroom and placed his head on the female's shoulder.

"Did you forget? Today, Jabberwock is coming to Japan. I'll be one of their guides for their stay." (F/N) explained.

Kagami nodded. "Who are they playing against?" He asked.

"Team Strky. Most of the 3rd years from last year are on the team." The (H/C) haired female explained. "Oh really? That's interesting."

Once (F/N) got ready, she headed to the doors with her boyfriend trailing her.

"I'll get going now. I gotta meet Kagetora-san." She turned to her boyfriend. "Alright. Be careful." He smiled.

(F/N) smiled and kissed her boyfriend. "Always."

She proceeded to head out the apartment and met up with Aida Kagetora who was waiting for her in front of the complex, ready to drive the both of them to the airport to meet the American team.

"Kagetora-san! It's nice to see you again!" She greeted the man. "It sure has, kid!" The man smiled.

They both entered the car and the older man started to drive.

"You ok? You don't seem excited to meet Jabberwock." (F/N) shook her head.

"It's not that, it's just... Back home, I heard nasty rumors about them." She muttered. "Ah, I see."

Once the both of them arrived at the airport, it was packed as hell.

They had to go through security and prove to the people working there that they will be the interpreter and guide.

Both (F/N) and Kagetora stood at the end so the team could see them easily.

Once Jabberwock started to come out through the doors, everyone started to cause commotion.

(F/N) scanned each and every player there was on the team.

Her eyes landed on a familiar blonde male that she remembered she played against back in America.

"Nash Gold Jr." She whispered in disbelief. He sure as hell changed a lot. 

Kagetora-san waved his hand. "There they are, our interpreters and guides." Nash said.

Once both sides were near each other, they greeted each other. "Nice to meet you." The man switched the language.

(F/N) was surprised the blonde male could speak almost fluent Japanese. "Yeah. Same to you. Welcome to Japan, you damn brats." Kagetora replied.

The (H/C) haired female elbowed the older man in a friendly manner.

"That's not the best way to greet someone, Kagetora-san." The older man folded down, holding his stomach.

"You know, you sure as hell act like (D/N)." (F/N) shrugged. "I am his daughter after all." She said.

The said girl faced the group of males around her age, but sure as hell didn't look around her age.