Vlive -Momo

Third Person Pov:

The twice members wanted to see how loyal Momo actually was so they told you to leave the dorm for a day and then Sana does a vlive either Momo.

Where Sana flirts with Momo to see her reaction. About five minutes into the vlive, Sana starts the flirting. "Momo and Sana look like a couple" Sana pretended to read as she looked over to Momo.

"Hm? what kind of couple?" Momo asked as she turned to Sana, Sana looked back with a teasing face as Momos face remained the same, "Why are you flirting?"

"I'm flirting? Flirting with you? Please don't get me wrong" she teased as Momo still remained almost emotionless, "You shouldn't flirt with people easily like that"

"You shouldn't fall for the people who flekt. with you" Sana replied as Momo defended herself "I didn't, i don't fall for people easily" "You were telling me not to flirt with you because your heart fluttered when you saw me"

"I didn't tell you not to flirt with me." "Then what did you say?" "Don't flirt with people so easily, don't do it like that" "so you don't mind me doing it?" "kinda?" "kinda?" Sana asked her again slightly shocked.

"well, no because you do it without real feelings and as a joke but then again, yes, because i'm dating Y/n" Momo explain as Sana nodded, that lasted around 7 minute before She continued.

"Will you marry me?" Momo says jokingly to the camera as Sana turns to her, "I will, put it on" She mumbles as she puts her hand out making Momos eyes slightly widen.

Momo looked annoyed and confused at the same time making you, who was watching the vlive from outside in the front of the building, with the members chuckle.

"I said i'll marry you" Sana continued as Momo paused and shook her head, slightly leaning back. "No, i don't want to" She slightly whined as she put the toy ring down.

Once they turned the live off Momo turned to Sana "Whats up with you today?" Jihyo and the other members walked into the room. "Loyal even when it's a joke!" Nayeon said as you walked through the door and into the room.

"Interesting" you hummed as a smile made its way on Momos face. "Hi baby" she mumbled as she walked over to you, pulling you into her arms. Wrapping her arms around your waist.

"i missed you" she whispered as she pecked the crown of your head. "Eww" Chaeyeong teased as the members chuckled.