I don't feel the love. -Mina

Third Person Pov:

"So you made me jealous? oh grow up, y/n!" "im sorry! i didn't know it would upset you- i just wanted some attention, we've been arguing everyday, you make it seem like i'm a burden!" "well maybe because you are!"

"God dammit, Mina! Do you get it now? do you understand why i don't feel loved by you? i just wanted to see that you were truly scared to lose me, i wanted to see that you actually loved and cared for me!"

"Oh! so you pulled a stunt! so funny! are you happy, now? huh? congrats! i got jealous! woo!" She said sarcastically as you ran a hand through your hair. "we've been arguing everyday for the past few weeks!"

"Because you're always on my ass about something! being an idol isn't easy!" "Im not saying it is!?" "Oh yeah? okay fine! go marry jihyo or tzuyu! i don't care!" "Minari." "Im leaving."

"I don't want them! i want you!" "Then act like it!" "god- i do!" "Then why did you make me jealous?!" "because i wanted to make sure-" "make sure i love you? you're so fucking dumb! please! grow the fuck up!"

"Fuck, mina. i'm actually stressed out, i don't know how to fix this, we've been arguing every single day!" "Don't fix it! you'll just mess it up again anyways!" "And you question why i think you don't love me?!"

"Why are you always on my ass about something?!" "I am not!" "Do you even do anything for our relationship? I'm tired of this!" "Mina, stop." "I need some air." You sighed, letting her leave.

...

Mina sat on the balcony for a while, just breathing and thinking about the whole situation. "fuck." she breathed out. did you really not feel loved by her?