Crazy -Mina [requested]

Third Person Pov:

Mina is known as the calm member, the one who is always relaxed, calm and doesn't slow that many emotions, if she does, it's subtle and grateful. Other than one, today, it was the first time anyone has ever seen Mina like this.

Even if she's angry, she's still calm and at least graceful. But not now. Not today.

"move!" mina panicked as you groaned, "shut the fuck up!" she snapped as she turned around, everyone immediately went quiet as you whined. "nobody fucking touch her, i swear to god. i'll kill whoever lays a finger on her"

Mina grumble through her gritted teeth as the all waited for the ambulance, a crazy sasaeng tried to attack the members, you pulled them back just in time but sliced your shoulder really badly, you basically cut your shoulder open.

Mina had already put something to soak up the blood that's leaving your body right now and has tied something tightly around your arm, trying to stop or at least slow down the bleeding.

"i'm okay, mina. it's not that bad. it doesn't hurt that bad." "shut up, you liar." "it's not that bad" "it is that bad." "mina i'm-" "shut up! someone call the cops." the police came and they brought you to the hospital.

You looked at mina; who was in the room witth the other members as you were on the bed. She was grumbling to herself. "I'm gonna kill him, i swear." "mina, calm down." jeongyeon said, "calm down, my ass!"

Mina snapped back, grabbing her phone and dialling a number waiting for it to ring a few times before speaking into the phone.

"oppa, i need someone dead by this week,
three. million. won.
deal or no deal?"

...

A/n:
mommy mina as requested by Little_Jihyo 🙏🙏