Spicy moments on stage -Nayeon

-I was originally going to do this with Jeongyeon but i feel like Nayeon is the type of girlfriend to fuck you in public if she wanted to, and she's the ONLY twice member that would do that, idk-

Third Person Pov:

It was a more freestyle type of stage for this tour so you could do whatever you wanted after the first few songs. Now it was one of your solo songs, you had a collaboration with Chase Atlantic and you guys made a whole album.

So it was that type of vibe. For tonight it was 'OHMAMI' with Maggi, so you sang her part as well since she wasn't there, making Nayeon come up behind you and wrap her arms around your waist.

Putting one hand under your shirt, your head falling onto her shoulder. "make you get down on your knees, can't always have what you please, this bitch ain't coming for free" You mumbled as you turned to Nayeon with a slight smirk.

As the crowd goes wild, you pull away from her and put your hand on her cheek, placing your thumb on her lips as she raised and eyebrow, basically challenging you.

Nayeon bit her bottom lip as she cut off your singing, "i might have to fuck her on the highway" she sings for you, keeping eye contact with you.

"alright you two" Jihyo chuckles, pulling Nayeon back a little before things get more heated although everyone including once's knew it was a joke.

You chuckled before finishing up the song. Nayeon came up to you after the song finished as a song started making Nayeon groan. It was 'i'm gonna be a star'

You smiled teasingly as you shoved her shoulder. "sing, baby, it's your part isn't it?" you teased making her roll her eyes. you placed both of your mic's down, took out her earpiece and whispered.

"i'll give you something else to roll your eyes about, miss. im" you teased as a light blush flushed her cheeks, grabbing the mic, clearing her throat and singing the song.

another one of your songs came up about 15 minutes later, this time, Nayeon also had a few lines that she knew, specifically. The spicier lines. This song also with chase atlantic.

The name of the song was, 'Numb to the feeling'. You were just vibing with the song, this time, Nayeon pulled you to her. Leaving each hand on your hips.

Grabbing your hands and wrapping your arms around her waist. "i need you to ride me harder when we fuck" Nayeon said into the mic, keeping eye contact with you. Screams came from every direction.

Nayeon swearing was first, extremley attractive, second, the lyrics were on the spicier side, third, she kept strong eye contact with you. Top three reasons why they were screaming.

"nice one, babe" you whispered as she nodded with a wink. "i know" The unnie line in twice have always wanted to know things about your sex life, but would never pry.

They were excited to see this. At the end of the song, Nayeon couldn't hold back anymore. She leaned in and connected your lips, making it a steamy kiss.

She slipped her tongue in making you moan into the kiss before pulling away to catch your breath. you nodded and gulped as you hugged her, leaving your head on her shoulder.

Instead of kissing her again. you've already broken the internet so, there's no point in doing more.. right? wrong. That is obviously not what Nayeon thought.

Her hand dropped down to your ass, giving it a small squeeze making you slightly jump. you pulled away and ran over to Jihyo. "save me from her horny ass" you whispered to Jihyo making the members laugh at the small interaction. Before all of you went back to performing.

Let's just say, that night, the members gave up the vip hotel room for the two of you because it was on the top floor with no other rooms on that floor, just in case you decided to continue your spicy actions and you did.