Colours -Sana [requested]

In a world where you can only see black and white until you make eye contact with your soulmate.

6/9

Note:

If it's been over 6 months since you last saw your soulmate, the colour slowly fades until it returns to black and white. But once you see each other again, it's just like normal. Colourful.

Once you kiss your soulmate for the first time, you get a glimpse of your future together, kind of like a vision of the future. But it only last 3 seconds. And it must be a kiss on the lips.

Third Person Pov:

Sana is someone who always has hope. But she's given up for god knows how long. It's obviously someone around her, but since the first time she saw colours, the was a group of people. She knows they're in the company.

They're in Jyp. Because she's still constantly seeing them, the colours have stayed since we first joined the company. Sana is known for being a flirt, why? She doesn't know who her soulmate is. She wants to find them..

But at the same time she doesn't. She's given up on looking for them.. and you're going through the extra same thing, until you realized.. the only person you locked eyes with.. was sana. But she's an idol now.

You're not an idol. You're more like.. a staff member. And finally, you're helping twice. Now you're apart of their staff crew. But seeing sans flirt with everyone makes you nervous and fidgety.

You have a pretty strong feeling that sana is your soulmate. So when she started flirting with you, your heart was racing but you didn't say anything. You were too nervous. She was an idol. What if she thinks you're tricking her for a kiss and doesn't kiss you?

So you waited.

...

Months later, nearing a year of working with twice, you've all gotten close so you took the chance. "Sana unnie?" "yeah?" "i need to talk to you about something" sana nodded and got up, walking out of the room with you.

"do you know who your soulmate is?" you asked as she shook her head, sighing softly. "honestly.. i do really wanna find them.." "um.. sounds crazy but.. i think i might be.." "are you serious?"

You nodded as she placed a hand on your cheek, pulling you into a kiss. And it happened.

It showed a few seconds of you and sana laughing together, eating ice cream together and hugging as you chased her and wrapped your arms around her waist.

Once you pulled away sana's eyes widened. "you've been hiding this from me?" "um.." "why, baby?" Your heart raced at the petname. "i didn't know if i was right and what if you thought i was just tricking you for a kiss-"

She cut you off by pulling you into another kiss. "fuck.. i've been waiting for this for so long.." she mumbled, placing her forehead against yours and kissing you again, you kissed back.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before you heard a few screams and gasps. Sana ignored them but you tried to pull away, she didn't let you, mumbling softly against your lips. "I don't care, don't leave me."

Dahyun, tzuyu and nayeon immediately went back into the practice room.

Well that's how the members found out you guys were soulmates.