The reveal -Tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

Tzuyu came out about two years after her debut, she was asked "what's your ideal type in men?" and without thinking she just replied with "i don't like men." And ever since then, tzuyu's been out of the closet.

You and tzuyu started dating back in mid 2018. In october 2021, she revealed that she was taken, although no one knows by who, there's differently been suspicion between people and dispatch posting photos and articles.

Normally stating, 'Tzuyu's mystery lover?' in the caption and headline but she has always denied all the things that have been stated and shown, out of the many that have gone viral and been shown to the public, only one of them was you.

Thanks to covid and everything, you also had mask and you wore baggy clothes as well as hats, it was easy for you to hide behind the shadows, you didn't mind the secret relationship thing that much.

You guys use both pet names and your normal names so it wasn't hard to just call each other your names in public as well as little to no affection, you guys like it but not in public. The only thing you do like is holding hands.

But you could easily go without it, you were also someone in the public eye, tzuyu could easily just call you her best friend instead of her lover on camera, and she did. You were a model and you also made some music.

You were mainly working with your channels online as in twitch streaming and youtube vlogs though, you were in law school so you weren't in the public eye much but definitely still known. You also modelled for magazines but only as an influencer.

You and tzuyu had talked about it and agreed on going public soon, she was thinking about doing it for your birthday. It was coming up so you also agreed. It wasn't really close but it wasn't far.

Only a few months away, you guys could enjoy a few months without being in the public eye and then reveal it. Because once you reveal it you're public forever. You both wanted to spend more time alone before doing so. 

The time flew by, a few months later as it turned to midnight, tzuyu texted you saying happy birthday as you thanked her. But then you got a notification saying you've been tagged in a post by tzuyu. Your eyes widened a bit as you opened it.

...

thinkabttzu:
Happy birthday, my baby. Love you, always.
@jeong.yn

yn