Jealous 0.2 -Mina

Part two :)

Third Person Pov:

It's the next day you guys finally decided to talk, you saw that mina went out to breakfast with him this morning but you tried not to let it bother you. So now you guys are talking.

"well.. i'm sorry, i didn't mean to get upset over something like that and make it sound like i was trying to get possessive to control you" she nodded and you continued.

"sometimes i just think you deserve better, you deserve more then i can provide for you" "so then you think that i'll go for the first person i see?" "of course not just.." you stayed silent for a few seconds before muttering.

"i don't have an excuse" Mina just sighed and grabbed your hand, "honestly.. i don't like it when you're jealous but.. i should've expected it when i hugged him for that long. I know you're a jealous person"

"no, this is all me, don't blame yourself. i'm sorry, i don't have a say in who you hug and for how long.. i'll uh, i'll work on myself" "while you're working on yourself. i can.. give you some practice"

She smiled as you got confused. "i'll call one of the girls over right now" you could tell she was teasing but decided to reply like you would normally. "don't you dare" you lightly smiled as she chuckled. "i'm just messing with you"

"good, otherwise.." "otherwise?" "i'll tickle you until you beg me to stop" you whispered before mina laughed a little and sat down closer to you. "i love you, okay? so don't worry. It's only you, forever and always." You smiled at her words.

"i love you too minari" you replied before she placed her pointer finger upset you chin and placing a soft kiss on your lips. "now, let's forget about what happened. since we slept separately yesterday.."

You nodded as she hummed. "let's cuddle" mina muttered as you opened your arms. She fell into them immediately as the two of you lied down. "love you" "love you more" "impossible"

"only you, always."

A/n: GIRL I HATE THIS ONE TOO