Lose you to love me. -Tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

Tzuyu was your first love, although you weren't hers.. She was yours. She walked out of your life 8 months ago. Why? She said she was too busy to do this. She said she couldn't do it. It was confusing.

She did it for nearly 3 years.. so why did just suddenly- why the change of heart? Did she just wake up one day and decide she didn't love you anymore? You were lost and confused for a while.

Until you a had a goal and went for it. You held no grudges. Of course it hurt. Of course you still loved tzuyu, each and every part of you did. If she asked.. you'd probably agree. But you wouldn't make it easy.

You had a goal. You were going to be the best version of yourself that you could possibly be. And it showed.

Both in your smile, your body, your work ethics, the way you started going out a lot, you posted a lot more.. you were just genuinely getting better, you never stopped improving.

Until you started posting more and more on instagram, even posting small reels, tiktoks and stuff like that. You were slowly getting into the public eye.. And it caught the attention of the members.

You didn't look different.. but you did. It was very clear that it was still you. But you were just more attractive, maybe it was the confidence? Even your body.. you wore clothes that were definitely still your baggy style..

But you also wore clothes that fitted you, tight-fitted shirts. You were apart of a reality show.. The members just decided to watch it. Why not? You were in 3 episodes, basically like the series "living alone", the one nayeon and jihyo were on.

...

Tzuyu'a jaw dropped slightly as she watched you, you slept so peacefully, the bear.. it was one that she won for you. The memory is still in her head. The times you've mentioned how much you like the character 'Pochacco'.

She remembers how she would lay with you on her chest, instead of that pillow. Tzuyu kept watching, you got out of the shower, you did your hair and stuff.. Until you went back into the washroom.

Coming out and looking at the murrow beside your bed, you put on a necklace, it showed on camera. The necklace she got for you. As well as the other pieces of jewelry you put on.. They were all from her.

She knew you had many.. so why those? She heart was racing remembering all those moments.

"Baby!" "hi, tzu" you chuckled, she kissed the top of your head. "come hereee" she pulled you into her room, a small bouquet of roses, and a little box. She pulled you towards it, wrapping her arms around your waist.

You reached and opened the box, it showed the necklace. Tzuyu smiled, kissing the back and side of your neck. "Happy 3 months, my love."

She fidgeted with the necklace.. Tzuyu had the same one. Yours was in silver.. hers was in gold. She kept watching, you were in a compression shirt, long sleeved and baggy wide legged grey sweats.

You grabbed a grey gap zip up hoodie, grabbing the small gym bag, throwing it into the car before you got to the gym. It was a casual gym.. but it had a basketball court and a boxing room too.

So that was your cardio, tzuyu felt herself slowly falling for your charms again. Actually.. wrong term. She's been thinking about you, night and day since you broke up. She still looks at all your social media platforms.

So why did she actually break up with you?

It wasn't her choice.

It was the company's.

And now..

She just goes to bed everynight, praying you'll come back to her.

As you do the same.