Celebirty Crush 3.0 -Tzuyu [Requested]

Pt. 3 as requested

Third Person Pov:

You saved her contact and replied.

'Good luck on stage, you look absolutely breathtaking, sorry i didnt tell you in person, youre gonna do amazing tonight. 🫶💗'

*Contact name has changed to 'Tzuyu unnie <3'*

...

All the members were slowly catching their breaths as they came down from the stage. All of them taking a seat in the waiting room. Tzuyu reached for her phone, smiling as she saw your contact name.

Her breath hitched and a light blushed flushed her cheeks at the message, she kept on re-reading it until she saw you typing.. 'You did amazing.' 'thank you, don't you have a solo stage?' 'yeah, really soon. so.. i have to go' 'it's okay, good luck. you're gonna do great'

"who you textinggg?" "probably her girlfriend" "not my girlfriend!" "yet" "no-" "are you saying you don't wanna date her?" "..no" "exactly" "she's having a solo stage-" "we know. you haven't shut up about it" "stop teasing me!"

"when is she on?" "really soon apparently" "oh! she's about to get on, they're announcing whose coming on! there's a video!" Tzuyu immediately looked at the screen. Her eyes glued as she watched the video being played.

Before you got into the stage, her eyes focused on the screen throughout your whole performance, but she wasn't the only one. The other twice members also looked at you in awe, it was different. Your presence was strong.

It wasn't like iz*one's imagine. It was like.. your image.. Tzuyu was mesmerized by the stage, "she's really.." "special." tzuyu finished from sana as she shrugged. "i was gonna say attractive and talented but that too."

"she's pretty." mina voiced as tzuyu could only nod. "she's.. i like her voice. she's a good dancer too." Nayeon added, tzuyu smiling a bit and nodding once more. "yeah, i know, she's.. really talented."

...

Tzuyu Unnie <3:
You looked great, the members agree

Lu Y/n <3:
awe thank you 🫶

Tzuyu Unnie <3:
No problem, love.
The show is almost over.. we just need to be there for awards.. but it's not until another hour, i just need like 15 minutes for touch ups.
Meet me at the vending machine? The one with all those sodas and jellies.

Lu Y/n <3:
now?

Tzuyu Unnie <3:
If you're not busy?

Lu Y/n <3:
nope, not busy at all.
i'll see you in a few

Tzuyu Unnie <3:
See youuu

...

"guys i'm gonna go to the vending machine and the washroom" "okay, dont get lost, y/n." "im not" "can i come?" "uh.." "yeah, me too!" "in a bit, i'll go to the washroom first, won, yun" "we have a washroom in our waiting room though" "just wait, i'll be back" "okay..?"

...

"unnies, im gonna go get some drinks from the vending machine" "ooh! get me some" "get them yourself, nayeon unnie" "fine, ill just come with you" "no!" everyone turned to her and looked at her weird.

"no.. i mean like- i need to use the washroom too and i'll probably do a lap around.." "oh, okay. go ahead then tzu?" "mhm" "weird.."

...

Tzuyu left the room, walking to the vending machine, seeing that you were buying a pack of gummies, already holding 2 drink in your hand. "sorry.. my members were.." "nono it's okay, i get it. mine were too, wonyoung and yujin wnated to come too but i said no"

"oh, nayeon unnie wanted to come" "ohhh.. i got you a drink.. i heard in an interview that you like choco milk so.. i got you a choco milkshake" "cute." "what is?" "that you remember i like choco milk."

"yeah.. you liked iced americanos too right?" "i do.. you remember all these things?" "you liked peach flavoured candy.. i got peach gummies." Tzuyu could feel her heart racing as she smiled.

"there's a bench, do you wanna sit?" you nodded as you both sat down, eating the gummies, talking, laughing and drinking your drinks.

It's been nearly an hour as you felt your phone ringing. "what's taking so long? are you lost?" "um. no.." "are you sure?" "yes" "okay well.. come back soon" "why?" "wonyoung and yujin won't shut up"

"okay.." "jihyo unnie?" you heard tzuyu say as she picked up the phone "mhm.. yeah okay. yeah, just give me a few minutes." Tzuyu sighed as she turned to you. "i gotta go" "me too" you mumbled as she looked at you.

"ice cream after, right?" she asked, you nodded. "yeah" "can i have a hug?" "of course" you replied, she wrapped her arms around your waist and you wrapped one around her neck, the other around her waist.

You fit almost perfectly. it's a good height difference.

But there was one thing, one little problem. You guys were unaware, you were in the background of another idols pictures and vlog.

...

"caramel ribbon crunch and cookies and cream" "i'll pay" tzuyu muttered, "no it's okay" "stop it." "it's already on my phone, we're ordering online and picking it up you know?" "ugh fine. are you free tomorrow night? i'll pay for dinner." "are you asking me out for a dinner date?" "..yes"

...

DISPATCH..

Lu Y/n, a member of iz*one has talked about Twice's Maknae, Chou Tzuyu many times. Tzuyu responded to the girl, saying that she likes her as well. That was only a few weeks ago.

But now, the two were spotted picking up ice cream at a shop and eating it at a park after a award show.

As well as hugging in the back of Itzy's newest post.

Is there a new couple?

Click here for most details on Tzuyu And Y/n!
As well as you're favourite celebrities deepest secrets-

You scoffed, throwing your phone to the side as a sigh left your lips, knowing there was going to be a huge lecture from your leader, your management and your team. But you still couldn't help wonder, is tzuyu okay?