Celebrity Crush 2.0 -Tzuyu [requested]

Third Person Pov:

...

"go!" you heard jihyo and nayeon say as sana giggled, "hurryyyy" you smiled a bit, you liked the members as well, you were a once after all. But it caught you off guard when you felt a tap on your shoulder.

You turned around to see tzuyu looking at you, scratching the back of her neck with a cute yet shy smile on her face. "hey.." "sunbae-" "please just call me unnie." "unnie.. how are you?" "im okay.. um.. i was wondering, could i maybe get your number?"

You nodded as she passed you her phone, "what're you doing after this?" she asked as you shrugged. "nothing, i was just gonna go home or maybe go on a walk.. you?" "i wanted to get some ice cream"

Tzuyus throat was itching to continue but she was too flustered to. "can i accompany you?" you asked as she giggled, mentally thanking you for saying it so she doesn't have to. "yeah, of course." You passed back her phone.

"Tzuyu!" She looked back at her members and sighed, "i'm sorry, i gotta go. i'll text you to meet up for ice cream, okay? you did really well tonight, you looked great." "no worries, thank you though. good luck for your stage.. i'll be watching"

Tzuyu smiled and she walked back to the members. You saw tzuyu quickly running to them as they giggled, it was obvious she was a little flustered. You couldn't even talk, you were a little shaky. You turned behind you to see your own members giggling too.

"you finally got the girl of your dreamss" "stoppp" "what did you guys talk about?" "i gave her my number and uh.. we're getting ice cream after this" "you're going out on a date?!" "it's not a date" "yes it is!"

"okay then yes?" "aww!" "stop it!"

...

Tzuyu looked down at the contact name as twice was walking to their waiting room, they were on in 5 minutes. 'Lu Y/n <3' The heart.. was it in purpose? Why the last name though.. the members were rushing her she ignored their yells and quickly sent you a text before running onto the platform.

800-785-2635:
hey it's tzuyu 💗