i love you i always will. -Momo

Third Person Pov:

"This is so unfair, what do you mean? i've been dating y/n even before i started training. She's never gotten in the way, you can't just make us throw out 4 years like that." Momo scoffed as she held onto your hand.

You were debuting in twice as well. Jyp has always had a rule, no dating in the first three years of debut. Momo has always wanted this. This was her dream. It was yours as well, but you definitely had a backup plan.

This was everything to Momo, but you were also everything to Momo. Sana and Mina looked over at the two of you, with teary eyes. Momo was already crying yet you remained normal.

"I don't see the problem here, if anything risky happens, we'll protect each other and if anything is needed you'll have two people that are willing to do it" You argued as Jyp shook his head.

"A rule is a rule y/n. It's either you break up or you don't debut-" "But i just don't get-" "don't cut him off, it's rude" you mumbled, returning the squeeze she had on your hand.

"See? they teach each other things. just let them stay together. please, they have done everything for each other." Sana said as she kept an eye on the two of you.

"if you're gonna bring us to this meeting, we're going to defend y/n and momo." Nayeon said as she looked at Jyp. "Jesus christ! just let them be together!" Dahyun said as she stood up out of pure anger.

"Dahyun-ah, sit down" Jyp says sternly as Dahyun huffs out a sigh and sits back down. "You guys are either going to break up or not debut, i've made up my mind. Tell me the answer today"

Momo looked at him and shook her head. "You can't do this!" "babe-" you started but instead of yelling, all that came out of Momo's mouth were sobs as she was standing, staring at Jyp leaving the room.

You closed your eyes, wrapping your arms around her waist, pulling her down. "Momo, darling. Listen to me, please" you whispered, placing her on a chair and kneeling in front of her.

Caressing her cheek and wiping her tears with your right hand. "We'll give you guys a little space" Jihyo whispered as the other members followed her out.

Momo stood up and pulled you into her arms immediately, making your wrap your arms around her, running one hand through her hair. Letting her cry it out before saying what you thought needed to be said.

"Momo, love, can you listen to me?" you mumbled, feeling her nod. "We should break up." you said as her eyes widened. "what? no way. y/n. please, i'll find a way or you'll find a way! you always do..!"

Momo stuttered in pure disbelief. "There's nothing that can be done, unless you went to give up everything you've trained for in the past 3 years."

"I don't want to give up on what i've been fighting for for 7 years! We've been friends since we were 11, we started dating at 14. Please, don't give up on this, don't give up on us."

"I'm sorry, but you've done everything. You've sacrificed 3 years and moved to a new country with nothing-" "i had you! thats all i've ever needed!"

"You're not listening to me!" you said as she finally calmed down. "We have to do this, you've worked so hard, if it's fate. we'll come back to each other in three years."

"We can just sneak around!" "no, he'll find out. three years." "but on one circumstance. you can't love someone else. and when we get back together, these three years will count. We will say we've been dating since 2011." Momo raised and eyebrow as you nodded.

"Okay, you don't move on either, okay?" you questioned as she hummed with a light nod. "It's okay. we're in the same group. we'll see each other everyday."

"okay. three years? exactly three years? In three years. I'll go up to you, give you flowers. Asking you to continue to love me. You have to say yes alright?" "yes ma'am" You said making her smile.

"i love you, i always will." You whispered from a distance as you saw her kiss Heechul, whispering the same words you just said to her, to him.

Throwing away the flowers she gave you just a few hours ago. "fuck you hirai momo." you mumbled, walking away. Going back to the other members who looked at you in pure guilt.