First -Tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

You were never in a stable home. Your guardians were teachers, not parents. The adoptive parents you had were your two uncles.. that sadly passed away when you were only a teenager. They only got you for a year.

So you never celebrated or cared about your birthday, honestly, you didn't even tell the members about what day your birthday was. It was until tzuyu looked at your passport when you first debuted.

Then she knew your birthday. And she knew what she had to do.

...

You walked into practice after school, all the lights off as you got confused "ah?" you pulled out your phone to call tzuyu, your younger sister was behind you, she was only two year younger. But then candles were lit, a birthday cake.

Your eyes widened, your jaw dropped as the birthday song rang through your ears, you turned to the door, your sister was smiling and chuckling, staring the members.

You turned back to the members as your sister Julie spoke up. "this her first ever birthday cake. no ones ever got her one before.. i was gonna get one this year but.." "it was tzuyu's idea" you jaw dropped once more.

The side of your fist hit the door as you stared at julie who suddenly had a grin on her face. "no way" "yes way" tzuyu mumbled back, the told you to blow out the candles. You stared at the cake for a second before making a wish.

A wish no one would've expected.

"What'd you wish for?" "that tzuyu is always happy and healthy.. and for her to always be by my side." "huh?" tzuyu asked confused as julie spoke up.

"She gave you your first birthday cake.. so you used your first birthday wish for her safety and happiness?" "mhm" "really?" "really."

You spoke up once more, looking at julie.

"Chị nghĩ em nên bắt đầu lên kế hoạch cho đám cưới của chị."

- I think you should start planning my wedding.

That was the moment not only you, but julie also knew, Tzuyu was the one.

...

"Happy birthday, baby. I love you."

Tzuyu whispered softly, hugging you, wrapping her arms around you.

"Thank you, tzu. It means a lot to me. I love you so much more than you know."

"I know plenty, love."

"I promise to spend every moment of the rest of my life loving you."

"And i promise the same."

"I love you, Tzuyu."
"I love you too, Y/n."