Afterglow. -Tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

You've always been in toxic and really bad relationships.. so when you were being treated well for the first time.. fuck was it weird. you didn't trust or believe it. But you remembered who it was with.

Chou Tzuyu.

That girl loved you more than anything, even with your trust issues, even if she had to explain herself over and over again, even if you accused her of doing something she didn't.. she understood.

Because she knew what had happened to you. The ones that were there to pick you up after every heart break.. those were the members. So tzuyu spent years, slowly easing into your life.

Letting you trust her as she was so soft, gentle and understanding with you.

...

"baby, let me pay, it's okay." "no it's not okay" you mumbled as tzuyu laughed softly, pulling your waist, "please?" you pouted as she tapped her card. "see? it's okay, love."

...

You fed someone at the place a piece of your meal as the members grew confused. "aren't you jealous, tzuyu?" "huh? no. why? i'm happy that she knows how to and can take care of others."

"really? that doesn't look like flirting to you?" "no it doesn't." "what if the girl likes her?" "the girl knows we're dating" "so? and what if-" "y/n wouldn't ever do anything to hurt me." "you're too trusting."

"or maybe you're not trusting enough. i trust my girlfriend because i love her. what's wrong with that? huh?" The way tzuyu defended your name made your heart race. She would defend your name even when you weren't there..

...

"tzuyu?" "yes, my love?" "who was she?" "hm? the girl i was out with earlier? one of my friends, baby. why?" "are you sure?" tzuyu suddenly understood what you were saying. "i love you, baby. calm down, it's okay."

You pouted as she kissed your forehead. "i love you. okay? no need to worry." you placed your forehead on her shoulder, she rubbed your back softly, kissing your cheek, neck and shoulder blade.

"i've got you, baby. its okay."

...

You laid your head on tzuyus chest as she was typing on her phone, giggling softly. "who you texting?" "hm?" she hummed as she placed her phone to her side. "what're you hiding?" "nothing, baby." "can i see?"

Tzuyu nods and grabs her phone, unlocking it. it was just twices group chat, you sigh and mumbled a small apology as she shook her head. "it's okay, baby. but you know you can trust me.. right?" "yeah.."

"i love you, y/n." "i love you too, tzuyu." "and i promise.. i'll never hurt you." "i trust you" "i know you do" she smiles softly, pulling you into a sweet kiss.

"Never gonna hurt you." "Promise?" "Promise."