Crush -Sana [Requested]

Remade version of "Rude."
Third Person Pov:

You just moved to korea a few months ago, it's been about 6 months, but you joined a school recently, there's one problem, there's dorms. And your roommate is a pain in the ass, Minatozaki Sana.

You hate that she's pretty, you hate that her laugh is cute, you hate that her smile is charming. You hate that she's attractive. An attractive woman with an ugly heart. She's extremley rude.

Didn't even give you a chance, calls you a nerd just because you focus on your studies and like to read. But you wouldn't consider yourself a nerd, with the sports and everything that you play. As well as mma.

But obviously, sana doesn't know those things, she sees you as nerd. "of course you're still in here" you heard her mutter as soon as she walked into the room making you roll your eyes and place the book on the table.

"well hello to you too" You said as you turned to look at her as a small smirk made its way onto sana's face. "you finally looked over here.. did i ever tell you you're ugly?" You raised an eyebrow as she softly chuckled.

"i'm going out with tzuyu" "okay? why're you telling me, i'm not your girlfriend." "don't stay up waiting for me" she teased and winked before blowing you a kiss then leaving. You picked up your book again.

"She's a rude bitch then she's a flirt. she is so confusing." You mumbled to yourself before reading again, a few hours after that, maybe two? you got a text from momo, ice cream and korean bbq doesn't sound like a bad idea.

So you agreed to go and got changed, you grabbed your wallet and your phone but then sana walked in. "oh? and where are you going?" "why does it matter?" "just shocked you have friends, mostly attractive ones, like momo and mina" "you're so annoying."

"you're cute when you're annoyed" "then i'm not annoyed" She softly chuckled before you left. The next morning you were putting a book into your locker before you felt someone shove the back of your head.

"what the hell, sana." "book nerd. what a loser" she muttered as you heard a few of her friends laugh. "hey, you, pretty girl?" You heard her call out to some girl in the distance making you roll your eyes.

"flirting with every exist person, again?" "why? are you jealous? just know i wouldn't date you anyways, ugly hag." "you're so full of yourself. why would i ever like you?" "because, i'm smart, im pretty, im popular. what's there not to like?"

"your ugly personality." you mumbled before closing your locker, going to walk away but she shoved you from behind making you slightly fumble before ignoring her and leaving. Hearing the laughs come from behind you.

You really couldn't care less, it hurt at first. But now, her actions don't effect you, it's more of her words. At times, she makes you feel absolutely useless. It different, you never care about what people say.

But for some reason, sana gets to you. After school, you were just walking back to your dorm room but then there she was, right in front of you, stopping you from going. But then before you could say anything.

A large gush of water as thrown onto your face, "loser" she muttered as you wiped the water off of your face using your hands, you didn't wear makeup today, which is good just for this moment.

"you're so lucky the days over because of this happened in the morning i would be pissed." "sure, and what're you gonna do?" "let's just sum it up, we would argue." "oh wow im so scared"

You heard nayeon chuckle softly before turning to sana, "you should really tell her before she actually starts to hate you" sana stuck her tongue out at her before the rest of sana's friends came up as well.

"nayeon unnies right you know? might be the first time you'll be rejected" Mina chuckled as you raised an eyebrow at sana, "rejected?" you asked as sana quickly shook her head "no, no, not like that it's just-"

"sana likes you" Momo said as you turned to her, "funny. you're saying that so i can just be like 'oh yeah, i like her too' and then you'll be like 'just kidding, we knew you liked her'" you said as they all stared at you for a few seconds.

Mina pulled out her phone before showing you a text making sana yelp but chaeyoung and momo stopped her from grabbing the phone, 'dude. i'm just rude to y/n because i don't know what else to do, i think i fell for her.'

Your eyebrows furrowed as you looked back at sana who didn't dare to lift her head up, already feeling humiliated, you now know about her crush on you and you found out by her own friends?

"i'm sorry" sana muttered as you shook your head, "you could've just told me you liked me, dumbass." "see! we told you!" "well, if you think a simple apology is gonna make this better.. think again. Try harder, sana."

"i think she's mad at you" mina whispered as sana ran a hand through her hair, groaning as she tugged on it slightly, "you think?!" she yelled before pushing through the rest of the group and walking away.

Thinking about how to keep her guard up, making sure she doesn't get hurt, and neither do you.

...

"shut up, you bitch!" "you're a whore!" "fuck you!" "i'm sure you would love to!" "as if!" "oh yeah? and what about-" "shut it! i'll beat you right now!" "i'd love to see you try, san-" "sana! y/n! language! detention, now! i could hear you from the halls!"

"this is your fault" you muttered as you walked down the hall with sana, "how is it my fault?" "you started with the 'shut up you bitch ', how is that not your fault?" "if you weren't so annoying i wouldn't have said that"

"so annoying that you fell in love with me?" sana scoffed as you chuckled, walking into the room. No teachers? there's cameras though. You just sat down, and to your surprise, sana sat right beside you.

"what do you want?" "to make you mad" "why the hell would you want that?" "cause, you're hot when you're mad. duh." "you haven't seen me mad, annoyed, yes." "then you're hot when you're annoyed" "am i though?"

"very much so" "hm, good. so you think i'm hot everytime i see your face." "always hot" "shut up" "why? flustered are we?" "why would i be?" "because maybe you love me too" "ew" "hey!"

"you just called me a bitch in one room then called me hot in the next, how does that work?" "a hot bitch" "oh yeah?" "yeah, can you get my bag in the back" "why the hell would you put your bag in the back, sana."

"cause, i did. now please? i might leave you alone for a while" "promise?" "i said i might" "i'll take the chances" you muttered before getting up and went to the back, as soon as you reached for her bag.

Sana had grabbed both of your hands, one was on your waist, the other was already in the air, easy. She pinned you up against the wall as you groaned, "okay, ouch. my head. second, let me go!" "nope"

You let out a quick yet shaky breath as her knee ended up between your legs, "sana.."

...

Remake bc this one is more similar to what they asked for 🤷