But.. we're enimies? -Tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

You and tzuyu hated each other. You always argued over nothing and if one said something rude the other would reply with a louder voice and say something back, which is all the time. But the problem was

You both debuted in twice and your room had a shared bed. The first week was extremley weird but it good better over time, although you hate each other, you knew each other best out of all the members.

You had practice tomorrow as tzuyu seemed like she was already asleep, but you couldn't sleep, the memories of your past filling your mind as you tossed and turn, trying to think about something else.

"Y/n, stop fucking moving." tzuyu said making you slightly confused, you thought she was already sleeping? Usually, you would say something back, that's how hatred works.

But if we're being honest, you were raised to hate. You hate almost everyone, but not one piece of your feelings towards her could be described as hate. The thought of her getting hurts back you weak. Tzuyu made you weak.

"sorry" you mumbled, that was the softest way you have ever spoken to her.  Although you try to not move, you can't help it. "what the fuck? what's the matter?" She frowned and turned on the lamp before turning to you.

"nothing, it's fine" "no it's not, what's going on?" "i can't sleep, i feel like my past is haunting me." A soft sigh left tzuyu's lips as she stared you for a second, the look on her face softens almost immediately.

She placed a hand on your cheek and lightly caressed it with her thumb. "someone has to get through me to get to you, y/n. i'm not letting anything happen to you, not ever. I promise."

She just pulled you into her arms and laid back down before running her hand through your hair and rubbing your back lightly. "Go to sleep now, we have practice tomorrow."

You complied and it only took a few minutes for both of you to be asleep. But in the end, you both realized maybe you did like each other.