Revealing your relationship -Tzuyu

Third Person Pov:

You were a member of Twice, yes. The maknae in fact but, the thing was. You had a separate instagram and tiktok account, unlike the others. You and Tzuyu have been dating even before debut.

And today was your 8 year anniversary, the both of you thought it was finally time to tell the world about the two of you, prepared for the hate, the love, the drama, everything.

You knew there were ship videos of the two of you and you knew the Satzu shippers were going to be disappointed, but the two of you were dating.

Nothing could ever change that other then when one of you decides to end it, which neither of you have ever thought about. You had a professional camera and had a good looking room.

It was shared with Tzuyu, there were colourful lights and mirror, plants and a white bed that the two of you had slept in for the past years. You turned the camera on as the shoot started.

Tzuyu sat down on the bed as you straddled her, she held onto your waist as she looked up at you with a cute smile. You cupped her face and pulled her into a deep kiss.

That was picture number one. You moved the camera to face the bed as the two of you stood at the end of the bed, you having your arms loosely wrapped around her neck. Her arms being loosely wrapped around your stomach. Picture two.

You decided to do something that Tzuyu wanted to do, the pictures were for cute yet spicy instagram photos, but she wanted to straight up do spicy for tiktok.

She switched the lights to a dim red, she was shirtless, so were you, you had dress pants on while Tzuyu had grey sweatpants on. she locked the door as she sat back down on the bed, leaning down, you again were straddling her,

One of her arms laying on the bed, keeping her up and one gripping the back of your thigh, she full on started making out with you, it was unexpected you only thought it was going to be a kiss.

About 7 seconds before pulling away and kissing your neck, lightly sucking on it, on the side where it's visible, making sure the camera can capture it.

You slightly leaned your head back as your breaths started getting heavier, she pulled away and picked your lips. "Edit that video, put the song 'why don't u' in the background, we're posting that"

She mumbles as you went wide eyed, "are you crazy?! you just made out with me shirtless and gave me hickeys?!" you whispered yelled knowing the other members were at the dorm."what? do you want me to do it again?"

"No! well, yes. But not on camera?!" you said as she chuckled. "Just post it darling, i know you want to" she replied while raising her eyebrow making you shake your head with a light smile.

"Fine, stay with me while i edit though" you said as she nodded, you moved the video from your camera to your laptop as you sat in between Tzuyus legs.

With her head on your shoulder and arms wrapped around you, "Change into some sweatpants or something" Tzuyu said into your ear as you hummed.

You got up and changed into biker shorts and one of her oversized t-shirts. "You look cute, should've kept the shirt off though" she muttered the ending part but you could hear it clearly, making you chuckle.

You threw a white t-shirt at her as she caught it, "Put it on, you'll get sick" you lightly scolded as she complied, putting it over her head. You changed the lights to a purplish blue as you unlocked the door.

So the members won't think you're doing anything. Once you finished editing, you turned around to find Tzuyu in a messy bun, with one do her arms around your waist,