Dates and Confessions -Sana

-based off of heartstopper because, again. I'm so obsessed, i own all the books and i watched the show like 3 times, ahem, please make season two faster, thanks netflix-

Third Person Pov:

you and Sana were sitting on the edge of a large rock, almost cliff like on a beach, you were just watching the stars with light music in the background. She wrapped a blanket over both of your shoulders, covering you both.

Sana let out a small content sigh making you look over at her, "you okay?" "yeah. it's just- never mind" she whispered as you raised an eyebrow. "what's on your mind?"

You questioned as she shook her head, "nothing, i promise" "okay, tell me if you wanna say anything" Sana only nodded in response, moving her hand over to the left a little bit.

Placing her pinky on top of yours, holding your pinky making you look down, a small smile spreading across your face. After a few moments of silence, you heard Sana take a deep breath.

"hey, uh, y/n?" she asked making you lightly hum and turn over to look at her, "i had something i wanted to ask you" She mumbled making you nod. "what is it?"

"ijustwannaknowhowyoufeelaboutmebecauseihonestlyreallikeyou." "i'm sorry what? real words? please?" you said confused as Sana took in another deep breath.

"i, uh, i wanna know how you feel about me because, i like you. a lot, and i just wanna know if you feel the same because, i don't want my heart broken, but at the same time i just want you to be happy because that's what you deserve and i just- i don't know, i'm sorry"

Sana rambled before she let out a small breath and covered her face with her hands, "Sana-" you whispered before she groaned and letting her legs swing back and forth off of the cliff.

"i just ruined everything haven't i? i don't know why i told you that, i should've just kept it inside, let's stay friends, i don't wanna lose you because of something stupid that i've done, you mean a lot to me"

"Sana stop-" "please don't be mad, let's just forget about what happened, i wanted to take you out today, just the two of us and i wanted it to be a date but we can just call it a hangout"

"Sana-" "i just don't wanna lose you i-" "Sana!" You yelled out still not catching her attention. "you mean the world to me, you really do, you're my band mate, my best friend. I don't know what if do without you and i just messed everything-"

You cut her off by grabbing her chin, leaving a soft kiss on her lips, finally catching her attention. "you're rambling" you chuckled making her sigh, "i didn't mean to" she muttered as she scratched the back of her neck

"i like you too." you said after a few seconds of silence making her eyes go wide. "you do?" "why else would i have kissed you?" you teased making her chuckle.

"be my girlfriend so i can kiss you, you just left a kiss on my lips, i didn't kiss back yet" Sana said as you rolled your eyes, "do you just want me to kiss you or are you using it as excuse because you don't know how to ask me to be your girlfriend right now?"

You teased making her shrug, "both" Sana whispered before pulling you into a kiss, It was a small and quick kiss but it was passionate, full of all the feelings the two of you have been hiding.

Only pulling away when you had to catch your breath, Sana left both of your foreheads connected, her breathing still lingered on your lips, she was panting but as soon as she caught her breath, she put her hand on the back of your neck.

Pulling you into a another kiss, "i'll be your girlfriend" you muttered into the kiss making her smile. Once she pulled away, she checked her phone, realizing it was midnight.

Sana put her phone away, turning back to you, "happy valentine's day" she said making you chuckle, "it's midnight?" "yup" "happy valentine's day" you replied.

Sana pecked your lips before grabbing her hand and your guys stuff. "let's go back to the dorm, we have tomorrow off, let me take you on a boba date" she suggested as you hummed.

"a boba date? seriously? what're we, high schoolers?" "i can take you somewhere else if you-" "i'm kidding, a boba date sounds nice." "really? you don't have too-" "i want too" "okay" she whispered, sending you a small smile.

Once the two of you walked back in you slightly winced at how Nayeon, jihyo, chaeyeong, jeongyeon and Momo started yelling. Things about asking where you were but also asking if the two of you are dating yet and shipping you.

You just shook your head wordlessly and grabbed onto Sana's hand making her look down and blush, you pulled her into your shared room. Locking the door behind you.

"hey?" Sana called out making you hum. "yeah?" "we have a few days off.. do you maybe just wanna hang out with me?" Sana whispered making a smile grow on your face.

"yeah, sure" "really?" "why not? we basically do that al-" you got cut off by Sana tackling you onto the bed, "thank youuuu" she dragged out making you roll your eyes, "did you really have to tackle me?"

"hm.. yes" She muttered causing you to chuckle. "g'night sana, sleep well" "good night! you too, i'll wake you up tomorrow so we can go, how does 11 sound?" you just nodded as she sent you a smile and left.

The two of you drifting off to sleep with the thought of today on your mind.