CHAPTER TWO

As I was walking around my Block that nervous feeling inside my body worsened.

Even with the warm wind kindly brushing thru my black hair and my favorite Song y/f/s playing on my Walkman I couldn't get rid of the feeling.

I have been walking for 15min and still not a single sound was Heard not a person seen.

After another 15 min I reached my favorite part of Tokyo, there were night clubs and Music Stores and probs just everything surrounding music had a place here.

That made me forget about my unwell feeling and focusing on the empty stores full of stuff I could only dream of owning.

Music always helped me forget about the world surrounding me and let me sink into my own perfect utopia.

And right around the corner there was my absolute favorite night club, Teck Meck.
It's a techno club and even if I don't enjoy listening to tech on usual basses it's still the best music a club can play.

I didn't like socializing a lot which is why I didn't really have any close friends but on weekends clubs filled with all kinds of people were the only places I'd spend time at .

Now seeing it empty on a Friday made me kinda sad again.

But I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that I was literally the only person left in this overpopulated city.

Then suddenly I saw I big white light turn on in the corner of my eyes.

I turned around quickly " Game Arena" was written on a huge screen on w big house.

Under the lettering there was a big arrow pointing to the big mall around the corner.

I was now even more confused and lit up third cigarette of the day, thinking about what I should do now.

It was already dark outside by now which usually didn't bother me but know it just made this whole situation even more creepy.

I decided to just go and have a look maybe this was all just a big prank and everyone would hide in the mall and surprise me.

I laughed and my dumb theory and went on with my walking in hope to maybe find out wtf is going on here.

I stepped inside the mall still not seeing or hearing anyone.

The nicotine I was still inhaling calming my nerves a little as I walk around in the dark mall.

But not far from the entrance I saw a table with 12 phones laying on it, I quickly grab one in hopes of it working.

"Registration completed Player 1/12"

And now I was complete thrown off I had no idea what I was even doing here.

What Game is this? This is  really not a funny prank in my opinion.

The frustration building up inside me made
a tear slowly drop down my cheek.

I tried calling myself not wanting to have a mental breakdown in this weird Mall.

Aww don't cry darling, you're way to pretty to have such a sad look on your face" a sudden voice appeared out of no where causing me to flinch and look around like a lost child completely ignoring the weird comment about my appearance.

I'm guessing you just got here mhm" the Man stepped out of the dark. He had glasses and brown slicked back hair, he was wearing a polo shirt and a regular pair of jeans.

He looked like a nerdy snob, and didn't give off good vibes which made me slightly nervous.

Relief spread thru my body since I wasn't alone after all.

So I couldn't keep my mouth shut since he was the first person I have seen in 2hours.

„Where the fuck are we here ? Where is everyone and what tf is this game that we registered on?"

I asked really hoping to get altleast one answer from him since he definitely knew more than me.

So I was right you are a newbie, so I got some bad news for you" he said while walking to the table and registering as well. I also don't know the answer to the first two questions but the third one I know. So we are in a world where we have to play these games in order to stay alive.

My eyes widened as he said those last two words. If we have to stay alive there is a possibility to die in here you thought to yourself. But stopping my thoughts in order to keep listening to his answers.

"These games have different difficulties they go by a classic poker deck 2 being the easiest and 10 the hardest"

"You said a classic poker deck, so what about the face cards?" I asked slightly confused at his vague answers.

" if you let me finish I will explain it honey, so I don't think the face cards have appeared yet. But coming back to the ones who have.. as you know poker cards not only have numbers on them but also colors Hearts, Spades, Diamonds and Clubs. All these are different categories of games hearts being psychological, Spades physical, Diamonds Brains and Clubs teamwork."

now still confused but a little less than before, I still didn't understand the point of playing these games so I asked him „ what's the point of playing the games I mean what do you win ?"

Slightly smirking in a weird psycho way he looked directly into my eyes:„ Every time you clear a game you get Days added to your visa.. if your visa expires you get killed by whoever made this fucked up place"
He walked away looking up to the registration timer, 45min left.

I was completely shocked not able to comprehend what he just said my mouth wide open.

I don't want to play this weird game.

I don't want to die in a place like this.

I want out.

I almost started crying again before I get sucked out of my thoughts as a group of five walk in the game arena , 3 boys and 2 girls.

They seemed pretty confident, so I guessed that they have been here longer than I have.

They all grabbed a phone and registered, there are now 7/12 people here.
35min left for five more players to come.

And just as I thought that three more boys walked in one taller than the others but all of them kinda nerdy looking with messy black hair.
They were kinda cute.

They didn't seem as confident as the others but also not as confused as me so this is probs their second or third game.

The next two followed right after, two girls both wearing bikinis so maybe they got here while at a beach party or something.

As soon as they picked up their phones and registered my phone lit up.
—————————————————————-

Hey y'all so this chapter is also kinda boring lol but next chapter the game will start.
And also if you have any tips on how I could change the story or my writing please write them in the comments :)

Also just so y'all already know I want y/n to not get to the beach to quickly cus in most fanfics she gets their after the first chapter and is already fucking Chishiya so I wanted this to be a real good slow burn yk.