CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Then take them off" a smirk appeared on his face and I turned mine over to look at him with raised brows.

Am I going to get undressed infront of him.., Again?  I mean he has already seen most of me and besides I'm wearing cute underwear.

„ Mhm I'll do it if you do too" I said with a big smirk.

HIS POV

she was already flirting with me although I haven't even begun to really do the same yet.

But I guess now it's my turn.

She was really easy to read, but her knowing the password in the previous room did kinda surprise me. I knew she wasn't dumb and actually quite intelligent but I had observed her as the type that is unable to use their intelligence because their panic is controlling them.

But she doesn't seem stressed in this game at all, she was probably calmed by the fact that I'm with her.

I stopped my thoughts and gave her a smirk before flirting right back.

„ Id rather have you undress in front of me" It almost made me laugh seeing her think I mean all the things I say.

She really doesn't have a clue.

Her cheeks flushed red and her breathing quickend although she tried to act like my words didn't affect her.

She smirked at me and pulled off her shirt, revealing a black bralette.

She looked pretty like this I'm not going to lie. I slowly looked down her body observing her her figure.

I saw the goosebumps all over her torso and it made me smirk. I was making her nervous.

I looked back up to her eyes and licked my lips a little, signaling her to continue.

She smirked again and opened her pants while holding eye contact.

She was standing in front of me in just her underwear, I didn't think I would get to her this quickly but turns out I have out done myself again.

By the looks she was giving me I could tell that she was a flirt and probably getting a lot of guys in the real world.

I almost forgot that we were still in a game and only had 30min left before the time runs out.

„ Hurry up I wanna to get this over with" I still needed to push her away sometimes, because I know she likes the feeling of me being compassionate more, when I'm usually cold.

She scoffed, turned around and got into the water.

She dives around the pool for bit before getting back up, she brushed her wet hair out of her face.

„ I can't find the key" she said with an really annoyed look.

I laughed because I couldn't hold it back anymore.

In a room with a pool I'd be way to easy to just hide it under the water, so it had to be outside of the water. I looked around the room and immediately knew where it was. But I didn't tell her, I wanted her to dive around like an idiot just for a bit of amusement.
The key was so obviously hidden that it would make the players feel stupid for not noticing at first sight.
I went over to the next door that had a white doormat right under it, I bent down and get the key from under it.

I look back up at her and the face she made was just too good. I've never seen this much annoyance on anyone.

HER POV
This had to be a fucking joke.

First, how could this stupid key be hidden soooo easy? Like under a doormat, that's just such a boring hideout.
Second this man knew where the key was from the second he stepped inside this room, still he made me undress and get into this stupid pool.
Why would he do that if he isn't interested in me? Did he really just want to humiliate me ?