CHAPTER TEN

„ Thanks... I'll just sleep on the couch"

He didn't react so I'm guessing that's a yes.

Gosh he was so annoying to talk to.

And just as I went I heard the door closing behind me and him getting into bed.

„ damn not even a good night" I whispered to myself

Then I did the same just less comfy, it also was pretty hard to find a position where my leg didn't hurt but I eventually found one.

But just then my head could finally think again, think about what happened today.

I killed someone.

I took someone's life with my bare hands.

But know that I was really thinking about it, I felt completely different than I did while it was happening.

There, I felt horrible and disgusted with the things I did.

But honestly now I don't feel bad at all I mean he was literally gonna kill us too so he deserved it.

And the more I think about it it didn't faze me at all, that's a disturbing thought but it's true.

It felt like when you kill a Moskito, you maybe feel bad for 2 seconds but actually you are just happy that it can't bite you anymore.

That weird mascot was a Moskito, I had to kill him or he'd bite me.

But that's probably just my weird coping mechanism, trying to prevent me from having a melt down.

And why did Kunia care so much ? I mean if a stranger would risk their life for mine I'd think there really stupid or really naive.

But she cared, she cared so much that she brought me to her mean friend risking her own life at the beach. It amazed me, she really was my first friend ever.

Idk if I should call her my friend tho, I'm this world I shouldn't trust people so easily.

I almost forgot about the beach. He was a good chance for me to ask about it.

Maybe he can even get me in, I mean if he has the privilege to stay at his place he must have some influence.

But even with my head full of thoughts it didn't take long for me to fall asleep due to my exhaustment.

——-

A shrill sound went thru my ears that got me to quickly sit up and scan the room.

Where the fuck was I ?

And then I remembered, I'm at blondies place.

Fucking weird.

I looked around for the annoying sound to make it stop and get back to sleep when I saw him standing in the kitchen in a white T-shirt and grey sweatpants making himself a coffee.

I grunted slamming the pillow in my face.

His stupid coffee Maschine was making all the annoying noises.

It was way to early to wake up but inside this bright room I couldn't fall back asleep anyways.

„ What time is it?" I asked in a sleepy and raspy voice.

„ Good Morning to you too, it's 8:30 " he sounded not so annoyed anymore.

Why ?

„ you're in a good mood " I said slightly laughing.

„ can I have a cup too?" Pointing on the coffee he made.

„ Oh and do you maybe have some pain killers ? My leg  hurts really bad and I don't think I can really walk with it."