CHAPTER NINETEEN

Y/N POV
I woke up with a light headache and pain in and  on my throat.

When I woke up, I didn't remember last night for a split second but when I heard his slow Heard- beat in my ear I instantly remembered.

I was still laying in his chest, hugging his torso.

I felt at peace laying here like this with him.

It made me never want to leave.

I looked up to his face to see if he was still sleeping.

To my surprise we made eye contact the second I looked at his face, his beautiful eyes blankly staring at me.

His hand was not on my ribs anymore but on my head, slowly brushing thru my hair.

He didn't have any emotion in his face and just looked at me.

Did he watch me sleep ?

Why is that kind of cute with him when it usually would be really creepy.

I slightly smiled at him but he didn't react.

I just laid my head back down on his chests as I thought that this was the most comfortable I've ever been.

I haven't yet thought about the thing in the basement but I also didn't want to.

I didn't want to give niragi the power over my mind aswell.

He already took some of my body yesterday and I'm not going to let him think he can just do that to me and I'll be crying on the floor forever.

No that's not what I do.

I take revenge.

I've cried enough for my liking, now ill be psycho.

I smiled to myself at the idea of fucking him up real bad.

It filled me up with energy.

I sat up straight and put my hair in a messy bun before getting up and walking into the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

My face looked tired and lifeless.

My neck was completely blue and purple,  it still really hurt.

But it didn't make me want to cry, no it made me angry.

How dare he fuck up my beautiful skin like this?

I clenched my teeth and quickly grabbed my toothbrush and got ready.

I forgot to close the bathroom door before I entered the shower but I also didn't really care.

I trust chishiya to not be a weirdo so I didn't mind.

I stepped inside and turned on the water.

I've got to go" he said while opening the door and stepping outside.

He didn't even wait for me to answer and just left.

I was just shampooing my hair, but stopped and stood still.

Why is he like this? Why does he act so distant every time we get closer?

I mean he didn't even properly say goodbye.

And even if it's not about that for me, after what he saw yesterday he could care a little more in my opinion.

But I guess not.

I finished showering and put in a new outfit to feel pretty, same with new makeup and a different hairstyle.

And after I got ready I just remembered I was actually supposed to meet kuina at the bar yesterday.

I really hope chishiya somehow told her I couldn't come.

She must be really worried and thinking I died in a game.

I need to find her.

Also I want to reschedule our date.

So I didn't hesitate to leave my room once again.

As I was walking down the stairs I had little flashbacks of yesterday but they didn't faze me.

I get over things really really fast.

In my mind, everything that has already happened can not be changed, how you react tho ... that you can still control.

So I'm not wasting my energy on something I won't be able to change.

I reached the lobby already and immediately went to the bar.

To my surprise I only looked around for a few minutes before finding her leaning against a wall with chishiya.

Both of their backs were facing me, so they didn't notice I was there yet.

Maybe I should scare them? That's a funny idea.

So I sneaked up behind them but stopped as I bread their conversation clearer.

No I don't think she'll agree yet, she doesn't seem to care about getting out of here enough." Kunia said while biting in here stick.

you're right, but we don't have enough time to make her care about that... she'll have to care abou- " chishiya stopped in the middle of his sentence and just stood still.

Fuck

I got busted.

Kunia looked at him confused and just saw a little smile on his face.

It's not really polite to listen to ones conversation." He said while slowly Turing to look at me.

My cheeks flushed red and I felt really embarrassed.

It wasn't even my intention spy on them but I'm just too nosy.

And after all their conversation didn't make sense to me anyway, they didn't say anything I shouldn't have know so it's irrelevant anyway.

Kunia a face however was a little shocked at first as if I just catched her doing something illegal.

Chishiya didn't spill a single emotion as always.

„ I just wanted to say hello and talk to Kunia" I said while smiling.

She looked a little relieved when I talked to her which made me a little suspicious.

What were they talking about ? Maybe it was something important after all ?

Uh yeah sure" she said while smiling also and waving goodbye to chishiya who stay leaning against the wall as we walked towards the bar.

„first of all, my apologies if I interrupted you guys in anything but I just wanted to tell you that I'm fine and just fell asleep yesterday and forgot to cancel." I said while looking at her nicely.

She smiled at me which was a big relief since I was a little scarred she might be mad at me.

„ Aww no honey it's all good, I would've suggested that we meet tonight but I have to play a game again."

My eyes widened a little since I totally forgot I would need to play another one very soon aswell.

„ Well I'll play one tomorrow so let's just do it the day after that" I told her with a little grin.

Yeah thats sound great, can't wait an-" before she could finish a girl from across the pool shouted her name and waved at her to come over to her.

She looked at me and let out a big sight before whispering „ see you later " and kissing my cheek.

I just smiled at her.

I really like her and can't wait for our girls night.

But now I want to find niragi.

And Ill show him what a angry woman is capable of.

———————-

This one is just a little filler but next one will be a longer one I promise 😋