CHAPTER ELEVEN

I shuffled thru the bag to find some cute pieces to wear and ended up finding a pretty cute outfit.

I know I'm extra for wearing these outfits here but I don't want to loose my style just because I'm in a dark place

Once I finished getting dressed I knocked on his door once again.

„ do you have a balcony or something?" I didn't smoke for a day so I was really desperate to do so.

He got up from his bed without saying a word and walked right past me.

I'm guessing he is showing me the way so I'll just follow him.

We walked thru the living room and on the very right, one of the windows functioned like a door, it lead to the very beautiful balcony.

You could view the intire city from it.

„ this is so beautiful, how did you find this place?" I was curious on how he'd know of this without thinking about the fact that he may have lived here in our old lives.

It's my place, here and in the other world."
He said while walking back inside.

„ Damn what did you do for living?" I was curious how he could afford this at his age.

I was a medical student" I heard him say from out of the kitchen.

He must have rich parents cus ain't no way he made that kind of money on his own.

But that's not really of my business so I stoped asking.

„ You wanna join me here?" I pointed at the empty seat next to me.

„ And while your at it can you bring me my jacket ?" My cigs were in the pockets of the jacket and I didn't feel like getting up and getting it.

And besides I wanted to get to know him more, since we're basically roommates now.

He looked at me a bit before smirking and starting to walk towards the couch, picking up my jacket.

But before he came back to me got into the kitchen and poured me a cup of coffee too.

I didn't think he'd remember my request from earlier but looks like he did.

He went outside and closed the door behind him. He grabbed inside the pocket and threw the cigs on the table.

He then placed the cup in front of me and mumbled „ you're welcome" with a little smirk on his face.

„Thank you"  i said while smiling and grabbing a cig.

„ You too?" I held the box towards him.

„ No " he just said whiteout a expression.

What a nice conversation.