CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The music was so loud that I felt the beat in my entire body.

My eyes were closed and I was swaying to the music in between the crowd.

Completely in my own world, I forgot about the incident from earlier and just focused on the music.

My body almost moved on its own and all I felt was peace.

The music, the people and not being sober reminded me of my old life and it made me feel nostalgic.

I smiled at myself and all the memories forming in my mind.

It was about 2:30am now.

I was dancing alone still and felt really tired all of a sudden.

I opened my eyes and looked at all the people around me and tried to find the exit.

My eyes felt heavy and I yawned.

I started walking towards the elevator to go back to my room but couldn't stay in a straight line and almost fell.

How did I drink so much ?

When I finally managed to get into the elevator I sight in relief and couldn't wait to just sleep in my bed.

I tried to walk as straight as possible and made it to my room, immediately closing the door and collapsing on my bed.

I am so tired.

——

I was dreaming very peacefully when suddenly the sun light hit my face directly.

I tried opening my eyes to see what happend but could barely see anything due to the intense light.

When I finally managed to open my eyes I just saw him standing right next to my bed looking at me.

The headache I had was unbearable and I definitely didn't have enough sleep yet so my mood wasn't the best.

Good Morning " he smiled at me.

I just rolled my eyes and pushed a pillow in my face, why does he always wake me up so early ?

„ Just let me sleep! And how did you get in here anyways?" I said in a raspy morning voice.

„ I see you guys had a very long night" he scoffed while tilting his head.

Why did he have to remind me of that Desaster from yesterday?

„ Stfu and leave me alone" im so annoyed with him.

mhm wasn't so good then" he laughed at me.

I'm so close to punching him right now.

„ Chishiya why are you even in here? "

„ I came to check on you"

yeah right and that's why you wake me up so fucking early in the morning"

it's 2 pm sweetie"

Why would he call me that ? And how the fuck is it already 2pm ?

I took the pillow off my face and looked at him with an annoyed face.

I'm so hungover and his face being the first that I see didn't help, even though him checking up on me is kinda cute.