Blindfolded

Jimin stood outside the door of the prince's bathroom, adopting a statue-like stance with his eyes lowered. Inside, the prince indulged in his customary ritual of playing with the water in the expansive pool. The prince, acknowledging his royal lineage, considered himself akin to a god, invincible and beyond defeat. Why prepare for anything when you are essentially a deity?

The prince immersed himself in the warm water of his personal pool, eyes closed, sinking into the serenity. More than half of his body was concealed beneath the water, and his exposed chest attested to his royal stature. In a relaxed pose, the prince leaned back against the poolside, his soaked curly hair resting on his forehead. His hands gracefully rested on the pool's edge, showcasing well-defined biceps and veins.

Jimin, outside the door, kept his eyes lowered, lost in contemplation about his life. Thoughts of his injured cousin lingered, and he grappled with the dilemma of asking the prince to leave his duties early. Yet, the audacity to make such a request eluded him.

Jungkook, feeling a wave of sleepiness, rose from the pool, draping a towel around his lower body to preserve some semblance of modesty. However, the notion of anyone having the audacity to gaze upon the prince's naked body seemed absurd.

As Jungkook moved towards the bedroom, Jimin's duties concluded. Now free, he rushed to meet his injured cousin, the concerns for his family member overpowering his loyalty to his royal duties.

.

.

.

Jimin discovered his cousin's lifeless body on the ground, and his heart shattered into pieces at the sight of the pale, motionless figure.

"No one came to save him... Our blood never matters and would never matter to anybody. He died in front of me, so painfully... He died because of a small mistake," Jimin lamented in his mind. He fell to his knees, sobbing silently to avoid disturbing the sleep of the royal blood residents, whose slumber seemed to matter more than the lives of those in servitude.

Cradling his cousin's pale hand, Jimin examined the lifeless face before gently caressing it, his tears flowing unchecked. The silent tears couldn't compete with the pain that gripped Jimin's soul.

"Did I... did I kill you?" Jimin whispered to the lifeless body, fully aware that there would be no response. Yet, he asked the question, yearning for some form of understanding or closure. The weight inside him intensified, and the pain grew unbearable.

"I want to die too, with you. It's getting heavy inside," Jimin confessed to the lifeless form of his cousin, the burden of grief and guilt pressing down on him.

"I want to sleep with you... because I am getting so much tired here. But you know, we took an oath to die for royal blood... not for us. We ourselves never matter to us, once we join this slave job," Jimin whispered to his cousin's lifeless body, tears streaming down his face.

Lying down beside his cousin, Jimin gazed at the castle's ceiling, never letting go of his cousin's hand. "Isn't it the most beautiful castle? Most colorful too... because it is painted with our slave blood," Jimin remarked, addressing his cousin's dead body while fixating on the castle's ceiling.The midnight silence enveloped them; no one was around as the royal inhabitants rested in their respective rooms.