Prince is back !

"What I realized was that Kooko had come extremely close to my face, and I felt something in his eyes that I couldn't understand clearly this time. I always understood him, no matter what he thought. 'What are you thinking, Kooko, right now that I am unable to grasp? Please do tell me because I want to understand you so that I can help you out from this.'

Jimin wiped away the tears flowing on Kooko's cheeks because he couldn't bear to see his Kooko in pain. 'Are... you... I mean... is it still hurting?' Jimin asked while keeping his face close to Kooko. However, Jimin's sentence brought the werewolf back to reality because he was about to do something unholy that the werewolf might regret later.

As soon as Jimin asked the question, it made the werewolf look away, hiding his red face because he was feeling very strange. Jimin's face reminded him of his last action towards the elder just a few minutes ago. The werewolf stood up, nodding to Jimin, who felt bad because the werewolf wasn't even looking at him. The werewolf took a few steps away from Jimin, who sensed that he wasn't following. Turning back, the werewolf found Jimin still on the ground, looking at him with his puppy eyes. 'Only if you knew what I was up to... I am losing myself, Jimin. I am no longer in my own control, and it's hard for you to understand and for me to explain what my half-human body wants from me... and most importantly, from you.'"

There is an unearthly gravity in your eyes, and I want to let myself fall into them forever. I allow your eyes to cage my soul eternally, submitting willingly, wishing that you would become the owner of my soul, the keeper of beautiful eyes.

"Are you angry with me?" Jimin asked, maintaining a poker face as he observed Kooko. He sensed that the werewolf wanted distance, but Jimin desperately wanted to help because he felt Kooko was hiding something. Whatever it was, it had caused Kooko extreme pain just moments ago.

The werewolf met Jimin's gaze with teary eyes, struggling to convey what he couldn't find words for. He was scared that the only family he had, the one that had been left to him only days ago, was now slipping away, and he couldn't bring himself to explain to Jimin. "You hate me, right?... I can't oppose the king... I swear it, but that doesn't mean I can't listen to you. Tell me, Kooko, what happened to you?" Jimin asked again, hoping Kooko would finally open up. Instead, all he heard was sobbing.

"I'm sorry... that my dad allowed you to come home very late," Jimin confessed, crying his heart out as he rushed to Kooko, wrapping the werewolf's body with his small figure. "I never knew this is how you would suffer... forgive me, Kooko," Jimin said, regretting the day he left behind the baby wolf.

Jimin could not hold himself any longer, sliding down onto the werewolf's body, crying in regret. He now hugged one of the werewolf's legs on the ground, realizing he was the reason behind all the pain the werewolf endured. The werewolf suffered because of Jimin. 'People suffered because of me... he suffered because of me... I am the only reason for all of this... everyone is suffering because of me.'

The werewolf just stared at him with glossy eyes, not moving. Tears cascaded from his eyes one by one, and the next second, the werewolf immediately held one of Jimin's wrists, pulling him up close to his body. 'You did nothing wrong, Jimin,' the werewolf reassured. Jimin was relieved that the werewolf still accepted him after everything. "I lost my dad, my cousins... because of the King. Believe me, I want to end this, and our last hope is only the prince," Jimin said while hugging the werewolf tightly, expressing that he didn't want to lose him too. "I know I am useless to oppose him, but let me help... don't hide anything from me because it will only hurt me," Jimin pleaded with the werewolf, hoping he would understand Jimin's situation as just a servant of the king.