His smell

Prince couldn't able to believe what his ears heard or might be prince didn't want to heard it what he heard from his hyung mouth that his hyung thought that his love was just a lust , what his hyung think about him was shame for his love toward himself as well as the pure feeling prince felt for his hyung.

Prince could felt the feeling he never felt before and again the person is same who made him to felt this terrible here, by thinking this low about his love made jungkook to punch the walls because he couldn't able to hold the feeling which urging to came out. Prince was break from inside and he was just seeing how jimin was still taking his clothe off without looking at jungkook for a second because if jimin could look at jungkook then he would get to know that how much he broke him.

The tears want to fell down from his cheeks but jungkook hold them because for whom he wanted to fight for his love , for his hyung, wanted to confess him , take him away from the safest place and wanted to protect this man from the world. But right then and there , jungkook couldn't able to stood all himself and hold the face of jimin, and told him what he was intended to told the older, he lost the words now.

Prince couldn't believe the situation he is in because he thought that somewhere that his hyung understand him but seeing his hyung. Jungkook always thought that even if the world ended his love was for him would never end but the action of jimin made jungkook to thought that jimin just abused his love. ' Did he think like that about me ? , a user for him '

Jimin was about to take his lower body clothe off too but he stopped when he heard that the door opened and closed , jimin looked above to see presence of king inside the room but prince was not there anymore, the place was empty and there was a coldness inside jimin's body started to felt and he was dissolving in it because he felt it that prince leaved him without even touching him that means he was not here for his body, he was for something else , might be he hurt him for making him small by offering himself like that.

Jimin knees couldn't able to hold himself and he skid from the wall , every inch of his back met with the cold wall and for this time he was not caring about the cold wall because he didn't even felt the coldness of that wall because the coldness inside his heart was much worse. The warmness prince always showered him was never something he accused for the prince but then why he did that.

Jimin closed his eyes in disbelief that how prince always treated him , like jimin was a fragile human and made up of glass , too much pressure and jimin would break. Prince changed himself and he is treating the kingdom right way the way it should be , treating each human of citizen like they deserve to be but what he did was a horrible thing to imagine. Jimin knew that he was liking prince but he also knew that it was wrong even if he confessed himself that he loved prince.

There is thousands way that he can declared this love as wrong, first the main reason that jungkook is prince where he from child inherited that he was not allowed to not even to look at prince and then how would his own self would like to love him when all he did was, to act as a slave which have no rights to ask back or even look into prince's eyes. And talking about same sex problem , it would definitely cause a curse to jimin and prince.

Jimin closed his eyes in sorrow that now he could not stop the prince and quench the thirst of his questions that why prince was here when he didn't wanted his body , why prince had given him a gift with a beautiful letter when he heard it clear from king that prince didn't want to see his face , why he came here when he wanted to forget about everything and last not the least why prince made him remember everything that they did together. ' but he is not here to answer , and i would never going to ask him '