Devil's Kiss

Werewolf stopped, eyeing the closely positioned body of Jimin, his Jiminie, whom he had always loved. He knew that if this person wished for his death, he would offer this human without thinking twice. He was ready to give it all-the curved and plump lips that Werewolf always wanted to taste. However, this was not how he was used to feeling when they were young, very young. Somewhere, Werewolf always suppressed the feelings that he first recognized in Jimin at the palace. Werewolf knew that Jimin had a pure heart, and he also knew that Jimin's heart beat for the prince. Deep down, he did not like to admit that Jimin did not feel the same for him. But Werewolf also respected Jimin's choices and only wanted to see his Jiminie happy. His greatest wish was for Jimin to always be happy.

Werewolf raised his hands and traced the curve of those plump lips of Jimin, then flipped his hands, tracing the skin of Jimin's cheeks to feel more warmth. However, half of Jimin was already cold, and Werewolf didn't want to lose his only love and the only god he ever believed in in this world. He was ready to end this world if it meant securing this human, but he didn't know what to do in this situation. He wanted his Jiminie to be safe and all he wanted was for those beautiful eyes to look at him with adoration. But right then and there, he was not thinking clearly because the demon inside Jimin was alluring him. He knew how hard it was for him to hold back from kissing those lips, to feel heaven on his lips. The way the demon inside Jimin moved his tongue over his own parted lips made Werewolf grab Jimin's chin to stop him, making him look into his eyes.

Jimin's lashes were soft and down, his thin eyebrows and fluffy hair, his soft cheeks and sharp jaw, his big eyes, and his cute nose-all perfect. Werewolf was stunned by the beauty a human could hold in that body. He saw nature in this body. Werewolf placed his other hand on Jimin's chest to feel Jimin's beating rhythm because he knew that no matter what demon could possess, no one could ever reach Jimin's soul. It was the only soul Werewolf ever felt any human could ever possess.

As soon as the werewolf placed his hand over Jimin's heart, he was stunned to see Jimin's eyes open, revealing his real brown eyes. The demon inside Jimin tried to keep his black eyes, but Jimin managed to surface for a moment before the demon regained control. Jimin tried to regain consciousness, but the demon was too strong to let him fully awaken. The demon was prepared to kill Jimin's body, but he hesitated because the werewolf in front of him was preventing him from doing so. The demon did not want to kill the vessel and return to hell just yet because he wanted to learn more about these werewolf creatures. He patiently tried to restrain himself under Jimin's skin, not wanting to end himself along with Jimin.

"Don't test my patience, cute puppy," the demon mocked, glancing sideways and tightening his hold on the werewolf's neck. He wanted to taste the werewolf and moved their faces closer than before, gritting his teeth. "I am desperate. Otherwise, I would have killed this human. I am restraining myself from absorbing more energy from his veins. So, don't make me lose control. Kiss me already!" The demon exclaimed the last part near the werewolf's face, his eyes fixed on the werewolf's lips.

Werewolf smirked at the desperate demon's longing for him. He knew that to cure his Jimin, he needed to believe in himself and in the power of the moon. Kooko knew he had never wronged anyone, and with all his heart, he only wanted Jimin's well-being. He would not be able to die in peace if he left his Jiminie in trouble. His priority was Jimin alone; he didn't care about the world because his whole world was Jimin.

Werewolf never broke eye contact with the demon and moved his hands to trace down over Jimin's heart, then down the bare skin of Jimin's back. Werewolf started to trace Jimin's waist and continued downward, maintaining the smirk on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing. If this demon controlled or inhabited Jimin's body, then Werewolf couldn't let the demon know that he was trying to control him. The demon could sense that the touches were erasing the burning feeling, though he felt some different kind of feelings he had never felt before. He was craving more of Werewolf's touches and leaned in for more under the werewolf's touch.