Demon's desires

Kooko was sweating, his breath escaping his body, and his entire body ached because the moonlight was calling him. Moonlight ordered him to come in his werewolf form, and he couldn't withstand the pain. Every vein screamed for transformation into something unknown as he struggled to hold on.

Kooko's hands clutched him, fur intermittently appearing and disappearing across his entire body. He couldn't bear to witness the king in pain, eager to end his suffering. He knew the endless agony that seemed to persist, experiencing physical and emotional pain.

The king gazed at the palace ceiling, taking long breaths and hoping it would end soon. However, as soon as he closed his eyes, tears flowed involuntarily. He chuckled at the tears, reminding him of the sacrifices he had made to become something he never was and would never be.

The king began to hum the song that his elder brother always played when he was young, and more tears streamed down his cheeks. He had never shed those tears before. He truly wished to be as strong as his brother; however, he despised the circumstances of his birth. As the second son of the king, he was used to considered weak and lacked the strong arm of the king's firstborn. Consequently, he was often the last priority for everyone those days.

One day, on his very young age, he was sent to the forest with his elder brother to learn horse skills. As he wasn't as proficient as his brother, he fell behind. Fearful in the dark and dense forest, his horse was injured. A group of men from his kingdom, who happened to be in the area, took advantage of the situation. The second prince, adorned in beautiful and expensive jewels, was left half-dead by those local men who had assaulted him. Unconscious and alone, he called out for help, but no salvation came. He realized that the king wouldn't find him, given that he wasn't the only prince, and he wasn't the favored one. Lost in the dark and dense forest, the second prince encountered a saint he had never met before. There, he learned black magic, and the desire to be treated as a royal and even a god grew within him. With his newfound powers, he made his elder brother less powerful. Initially content, he gradually yearned for everything and sought to be a god to his people. The blood he sacrificed to reach this point left him unable to seek forgiveness. He took countless lives, mirroring the actions of those who had wronged him. Unknowingly, he became a villain in many lives, burdened by guilt that drove him to contemplate suicide. However, every attempt was thwarted, as if arrows were pinning him down, preventing the king from moving even a bit. 'He had indeed suffered, but instead of understanding others, he was making others go through the same hell he had once endured.'

' To become a hero in his life , he ended himself to become a villain in many lives '

Kooko's eyes turned red as he struggled to restrain his inner animal, determined to assist his family and put an end to another threat on the king's life. Grasping the last arrow, Kooko exerted all his strength to move forward, intending to direct the arrow toward the king. However, his actions were halted as someone intervened—none other than Jimin's demon, who seemed to be free from the king control, demon inside was free.

Jimin, with black iris eyes and dark hair covering most of his head, only a few blonde tips remaining, firmly held the arrow by its rear part. With a slight exertion, Jimin snapped the arrow, casting a piercing look at the werewolf now visibly in distress. Jimin tilted his head to comprehend the situation, sensing immense power from the werewolf, a force his inner demon had never experienced before, fueled by the unprecedented energy of the moonlight.

Jimin left the king behind, reveling in the sight of the king's agony, finding satisfaction in making the king beg for death due to the pain. He advanced with deliberate, slow steps toward the half-human figure. The allure Jimin's inner demon felt was unlike anything he had ever experienced, an irresistible attraction to someone.