A gift with a note

Jimin feet was not wanting to leave his house and his heart didn't want to go to the palace, jimin was felt like he didn't want to see the face of his prince , he hoped that prince didn't remember anything but somewhere in his mind he was afraid that if prince remembered it then what jimin would explained. Prince was might not be in his conscious but jimin was wide awake then how this thing happened was only in jimin's mind ' that's mean , did-did i l-like him ? i mean i always do respect my highness but then the thing happened was just due to me, i am the blamer here ' 

Jimin was lost in his thoughts and he didn't know how he made himself that lost and now he started to recall the memory of his , when prince first time kissed jimin on the cottage, the time when jimin left the kingdom with prince and he didn't asked why prince kissed him because jimin didn't consider himself to be able to asked anything from his highness but low-key he wanted to ask but he stopped himself from doing so.

The way prince always looked at him and the beautiful eyes prince has and he himself didn't know how he lost himself and always break the rule for not looking at the prince , the way prince was always tried to caught the attention of his while doing the exercises made him to think that there must be something in his prince's heart that's why he couldn't control himself to not kiss back the prince hungrily because jimin low-key wanted it.

Jimin didn't understand the feeling so he took the long breathe and about to left the room but he heard that his mother was talking with someone , not talking while she was knelt while answering and the other person who was in hooded clock which covering him whole, the person knelt upto her level and trying to made her not knelt but jimin recognized the person and immediately turned back and closed the door of his. ' Prince is here !  why ?! '

Jimin opened the door to let anyone belief that jimin was not inside the room and hide himself behind the curtains of his room window because he knew that prince was coming for him but he didn't want to meet the prince right now. Jimin was not wrong, he heard the footsteps coming closer to his room and stopped while knocked many times to the opened room to let the person knew that he wanted to in then prince entered inside because jimin didn't answered. 

Prince stayed and then he saw silhouette of jimin near the curtain and he felt that jimin didn't want to met him. Jungkook got to knot that jimin was hiding from him because he never saw his hyung to running away from anything then how today , he felt disappointed but he tried to understood his hyung because he believed on him more than anything.

Prince felt not to force jimin to met him when jimin clearly hiding from him and so he left the gift he brought for the older while jimin peep what prince was doing and he saw that prince was writing something and a beautiful present he has put on jimin's table. Prince wrote and left jimin's room while took last glace at the curtain where jimin's foot was clearly visible. ' i won't force you hyung , i thought you also wanted to met me and ask question but i see you don't , i hope you would come tomorrow at the palace willingly '

Jimin heard that footsteps went away while he found himself got relaxed by thinking that prince gone for good because really he didn't found himself talking to prince there and made himself talking about the things he did with him , he didn't know how to cope with the feeling he feeling right there because he knew he did wrong which means he did have to suffer from the pain.

Jimin went to see if the prince left his house or not then his eyes fell on the edge of his table while glaring at the gift prince left then he saw that there was also a note prince wrote ' you were not only blamed for it  '  that was the thing prince written on note and left. ' Th-that mean he-he remembered ' jimin was all gone in the thought that what he should do now when prince was already knew everything that happened between them.