Yours

"Why, Hyung? Can't you just look into my eyes and find out that... that I am feeling something heavenly for you? And it's so hard for me to explain it to you." Jungkook's thoughts raced as he observed the ring on Jimin's finger. The sight shattered his world into countless pieces. His heart burned with anger and jealousy, unable to comprehend how anyone could place that ring on Jimin's finger when he believed Jimin was rightfully his. Although it was acceptable to Jimin, Jungkook struggled to contain his emotions, fighting the urge to grab the ring and remove it.

Dressed in his night attire, Jungkook stood in front of Jimin, taking note of the positive changes in Jimin's appearance. However, the presence of the ring gnawed at Jungkook, making him contemplate seizing the ring from Jimin's hand. Yet, the fear of upsetting Jimin held him back, leaving him in internal turmoil.

As Jungkook neared Jimin, the latter felt a strange sensation, reminiscent of the day of his engagement with Rosie. In his mind's eye, he envisioned the handsome prince, joyfully placing the ring on his finger. Jimin's heart raced at the memory, only to open his eyes and find Jungkook standing there, bringing a different kind of intensity to the moment.

"So, you're married already?" Jungkook questioned, the words carrying a bitter undertone. He gritted his teeth in anger before uttering those cursed words, wanting to confirm the nature of the ring. In his mind, he wrestled with the emotions of jealousy and hurt, desperate to know the truth behind that ring on Jimin's finger.

"Oh no, Your Highness, this is a promise ring. The marriage is after three months because Rosie's dad—" Jimin couldn't complete his words before Prince Jungkook interrupted him.

"It'll never come true," Jungkook mumbled to himself, the words reaching Jimin's ears. Shocked, Jimin immediately looked into Jungkook's eyes, wondering why the prince had said such a thing.

Jimin clenched his fist, struggling to control himself. He couldn't fathom how someone could dismiss the promise he made to his fiancée, someone who completed him. However, Jimin reminded himself of his place. 'But you are my highness. I am no one to ask or tell you that you are wrong anywhere. Even if you hurt me somewhere, I would be quiet.'

"Want to say something?" Jungkook asked again, his gaze fixated on Jimin's lips. The temptation to touch and claim them was evident in Jungkook's eyes, but he restrained himself.

"No," Jimin replied, releasing his fist, looking down, and closing his eyes. He swallowed his emotions, accepting that he had no right to oppose the prince, nor did he have the privilege to voice his feelings.

"Good then... well, I have news to tell you. From now on, you are going to do night shifts too. I mean, you are going to stay here 24 hours. Only one day off a week for you," Jungkook declared. A proud smile formed on Jungkook's face, as he anticipated having Jimin by his side even during the nights.

.

.

.

Princess Tiara entered the palace, and King welcomed the parents of Tiara, the king and queen of the Pursuana kingdom. The mother of Princess Tiara took a seat with elegance, dressed in a stunning blue gown. Her eyes, however, were fixated on her only daughter, Tiara.