His blood

Rosie saw how the royal blood grabbed Jimin, a royal slave's wrist; she lost the words to speak further.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him to his room. Jungkook didn't care how many 

workers were watching his actions; they started whispering about Jungkook's recent behavior.

Rosie was left staring at Jimin while Jennie also stared at her cousin for touching a slave. Jennie didn't want to believe that her cousin had never touched someone like that before, especially a slave. Jungkook always stayed away to avoid touching anyone, and the way he was dragging Jimin with him left Jennie suspicious.

.

.

.

Jungkook reached his room, closed the door, and found Jimin still looking down without opposing the action. Jungkook looked at Jimin's wrist that his hand was holding. Jungkook regretted his own actions; he immediately released his grip on Jimin's wrist and took some steps back.

"I am sorry for—" Jungkook couldn't complete his sentence before Jimin interrupted.

"I apologize, Your Highness, for not being absent minded and not being attentive. I promise that it will not happen again. Please don't harm Rosie," Jimin said, looking down in guilt. The way the prince shouted at her made Jimin fear that Jungkook might harm Rosie because she was present during Jimin's duty time.

Jungkook gritted his teeth upon hearing her name from Jimin's mouth. 'Again, he's talking about that girl!' Jungkook glared at Jimin's face with anger.

"I don't care!" Jungkook said and immediately left the room.

.

.

.

"Where are you taking her?! Leave her!" A boy with long hair ran behind three men on horses, holding a girl's unconscious body. The girl's hand seemed handicapped.

"Jisoo, NOONA!" the boy screamed while chasing them, running behind the horses. However, he couldn't get close to them. The boy tripped and fell on his knees, bleeding. Despite the pain, he stood up to catch his noona. However, a horse kicked him, and a man smirked, seeing the boy in that state.

"You should go home, you worm. You'll never get her back. Your noona is going for royal status because she is beautiful," the man in royal soldiers' clothes said to the boy and made the horse kick him once more. They left, leaving the boy in pain.

"NOONA!" the boy cried his heart out, still managing to follow them despite the pain. Then, a hand stopped him from following.

"Stop, Taehyungshi," a boy with teary eyes held back the boy in his arms, preventing him from chasing them.

"Let me go, Hoseok Hyung! My Noona! They took her with them! I want my noona back!" the boy shouted, while Hoseok tried his best to hold him back because Taehyung was already hurt.

"They will never give her back. They are taking her for royal blood," Hoseok said, hugging Taehyung to help him understand the situation regarding royal blood.