Thirsty for

The sword left the air from the prince's right hand, splitting into two pieces. Another sword swung through the air, held by Jimin.

Prince was shocked to discover that his ordinary slave could fight with such skill. He couldn't bring himself to admit it, but a god had lost. Gods never lose, so why him? Moreover, how could a god lose to the blood of a slave?

Jimin, still holding the blindfold, his hair flowing in the air, wore a loose shirt and a determined expression. Yet, Jimin showed no signs of fatigue, as he relished the thrill of the fight. He moved to catch the person he was fighting, only to realize that the person had stopped moving. Without motion, he couldn't sense the person's position.

Prince continued to believe that Jimin could see through the blindfold, dismissing the idea that a mere slave could fight so skillfully. However, Prince remained in his position, observing as Jimin also stayed in place.

Only the wind was moving between them. Prince took a step back, shocked to see Jimin coming toward him with a sword in his hand. Although Prince didn't want to admit it, Jimin had already won the battle. Gods never lose, but here he was, facing defeat.

Prince scattered some brass drawing pins on the ground secretly in front of him, smirking as he saw Jimin approaching. He grabbed another sword and waited for Jimin to ignore the drawing pins. "Ignore these drawing pins and prove me right, you slave," Prince thought, challenging Jimin to reveal the truth about his supposed blindness.

Jimin moved toward Jungkook, catching his attention with intentional actions. Jungkook tightened his grip on the sword, ready for more. As Jimin approached, he took slow steps toward his enemy.

Suddenly, the sword slipped from Jungkook's hand when he saw Jimin step on the brass drawing pins. Jimin hissed in pain as the pins pierced his bare left foot, but he continued forward, not caring about the bleeding. Jimin's feet started bleeding, yet he pressed on without faltering.

Jungkook was shocked to see that Jimin had kept the blindfold on, realizing that he had not cheated. Jimin played exceptionally well; he was a true warrior. This revelation left Jungkook traumatized, and he willingly submitted to the exceptional warrior before him. How could someone fight with such skill?

Jimin stood in front of Jungkook, waiting for him to make the first move. The prince uttered, "I submit," acknowledging Jimin's victory. Prince waited to let jimin know what he said while prince was still not believing that his slave is a great warrior.

Jimin removed the blindfold upon hearing the prince's words.

Their eyes met for the first time, and the prince's heart momentarily stopped, captivated by the heavenly gaze of Jimin. His eyes radiated serenity, and the prince found himself drawn into their mesmerizing depths. He questioned whether such captivating eyes could be real, feeling himself drowning in their allure.

As Jimin regained his senses, he realized the consequences of locking eyes with the prince under the prohibited distance of one meter. Now, he anticipated punishment for his unintentional transgression.

Jimin promptly stood up, lowering his head before the prince, and attempted to explain, "Your Highness, I didn't know you were here." However, the prince, with a different aura about him, rushed to his room without acknowledging Jimin.