Who are you to me ?

As Jimin tried to free himself from the werewolf, the more he struggled, the tighter the werewolf's grip became over him. The werewolf deeply missed every day that eight-year-old Jimin was a part of his life. Each day, he gazed at the last picture of himself playing with his eight-year-old companion before drifting off to sleep on those painful nights. Every day, he endured terrible pain due to the black magic of the king that transformed him into the monster he is now.

He wished to share each pain with Jimin, but he couldn't because he couldn't speak. 'Not all times require words, and not all things can be spoken. Sometimes, motions speak it all.'

'There were rainy days; I missed you.

There were painful days; I missed you.

The rainy days lingered, the painful days were gone for good, but I still missed you.'

Werewolf grabbed Jimin in his arms, trying to hide himself within Jimin. Jimin was pushed against the wall, feeling a strong arm around his waist. The werewolf's grip unconsciously crushed some of Jimin's bones. As Jimin tried to free himself due to the pain, the werewolf was no longer in control. His hands were all over Jimin's back, and he seemed to be completely out of his senses.

Jimin stopped struggling when he felt his shirt dampening where the werewolf's head was. 'Is he crying?' Jimin felt weak as the werewolf nuzzled his nose into Jimin's collarbone. Uncertain about what to do, Jimin observed his protector, realizing that the werewolf would never let him go. Jimin could sense the werewolf's heart beating rapidly, and the grip tightened with each passing second, reflecting how much he missed Jimin's presence. Finally understanding the werewolf's pain, Jimin saw that the creature missed his family. 'I am his only family here.'

Jimin took a long breath and held the werewolf in his arms, realizing that he also missed the baby wolf. Jimin knew that he needed to understand the werewolf's emotions because it is an animal with feelings. Over the years, Jimin didn't know how he had transformed into half human and half wolf, or how he ended up in this palace. All he knew was that the baby wolf had lost his family a long time ago. 'He suffered a lot, and I need to make him feel safe. I don't have to run away from him.'

Jimin started to soothe the werewolf by making circles around the werewolf's back to calm him down. Jimin understood that this half-human was still a child who grew up without his parents. 'I am here... Everything is fine... Everything is going to be fine,' Jimin mumbled into the werewolf's ear, speaking as softly as possible to make the werewolf feel safe.

Jimin started to comb the werewolf's hair with his fingers to calm him, but he felt that the werewolf was starting to relax. However, his grip on Jimin remained tight, causing Jimin's body to become numb. Despite the pain, Jimin needed to deal with the werewolf very calmly.

"You are safe, Kooko," Jimin spoke softly, hiding the discomfort caused by the werewolf's tight grip. "I am here to protect you," Jimin continued, aware of the potential danger posed by a werewolf strong enough to break his backbone as easily as picking a flower. "I'll never leave you again... Like never," Jimin finally expressed, hoping this assurance would calm the werewolf a little.

Strangely, it worked, as the werewolf's grip started to loosen. He looked at Jimin, staring into his eyes as if asking, 'Is it true? Never ever?' Jimin could feel it. "Never ever," Jimin affirmed while maintaining eye contact with the werewolf because he was being honest.

"But you need to stop hugging me... because it's hurting... um," Jimin whimpered at the last sentence, unable to endure it any longer.

The werewolf instantly snapped back to his senses upon hearing Jimin's whimpers. He immediately backed off from Jimin, scanning him to identify where he had been hurt. As soon as the werewolf released Jimin, Jimin collapsed on the ground, his entire body feeling numb from the tightness of the werewolf's grip.