Jealous or not ?

"So the rules are," Jungkook brazenly leaned close to Jimin's face, staring straight at him while caging him between his arms.

Jimin tried to act as normal as he could because with each passing second, the prince's closeness increased. Jimin could feel the hot air the prince exhaled near his lips. Jimin shut his eyes instantly.

"The rules are," Jungkook uttered again with his deep voice near Jimin's ear and then leaned near Jimin's face. Jungkook stayed like that for a while, staring at Jimin's closed eyes. 'What are you making me? I don't know what I am doing and why I am doing this, but I know one thing: there's something between us that I don't like. So please stay away from her.'

Jimin felt that nothing had happened, so he immediately opened his eyes and met the gaze of Jungkook, the prince. Their eyes were lost in each other, like the ocean meeting the dry land again.

A few seconds later, when Jimin realized what he had done, he immediately looked down. "I apologize, Your Highness. I thought you had left, that's why I looked up," Jimin said, attempting to provide a valid reason for looking up, as his eyes accidentally met the prince's.

Jungkook took a deep breath to control his anger and disappointment because now Jimin was apologizing. 'Now he is apologizing just for looking above, but in the morning, she was tickling him, and then he was giggling.'

"As if your eyes never met mine before," Jungkook tried to taunt Jimin with his words. Jungkook again stared at Jimin's posture in front of him. 'He is not taller than me, and his hair looks so soft. I wanted to lay my fingers on them; his ears are so small compared to his face,' Jungkook was busy examining Jimin.

"I apologize for my—" Jimin couldn't complete his words before Jungkook interrupted him."Can you just stop apologizing to me?" Jungkook finally burst out to Jimin, and Jimin immediately shut up. Jungkook found Jimin silent, and now he regretted saying that to Jimin.

"Sorry, speak," Jungkook said, backing away from Jimin because he himself felt guilty for feeling as if he were forcing himself on Jimin.

"Can I leave now?" Jimin asked the prince while looking down, hoping that Rosie must be waiting for him.

"No," Jungkook immediately answered as soon as the question reached his ears because he knew why Jimin was so desperate to leave. 'She must be waiting for him, but I would never let him go.'

"I want you to stay with me today," Jungkook said, opening his door to enter after glaring one more time at Jimin. A smirk formed on his lips after rejecting Jimin's request.

"But I-i," Jimin mumbled to himself but couldn't utter it clearly what he wanted to say.

"Said something?" Jungkook stopped as soon as he heard something from Jimin's mouth, but all he wanted was to hear it aloud from his mouth. However, Jimin stayed silent.

"I guess... It's nothing," Jungkook said and was about to enter his room, but then Jimin finally said something.

"My Highness, I prayed that you would have a great night—"