Werewolf ?

Rosie entered the forest outside the kingdom while hopping on a horse. 'I promised to you, Jimin, that I'll follow you everywhere, no matter where you go... I'll find you.' She attempted to locate Jimin by screaming his name in the forest, but instead, she heard the sound of approaching footsteps. Initially hopeful, her excitement faded as six men with covered faces emerged in front of her.

Moving back a few steps on her horse upon seeing these unknown men, Rosie attempted to run backward. However, she became disoriented in the dense forest, and the men started chasing her. They seized her horse, causing Rosie to fall to the ground, ultimately ensnared in their trap.

"Leave me! I am not here to harm you! Just leave me!" Rosie screamed as one of the men approached, attempting to grab her wrist. However, before his hand could make contact with Rosie's skin, an arrow struck the man's hand, eliciting a groan. He turned to look in the direction from which the arrow had come.

"One more step toward her... believe me, you'll all regret it," a deep voice echoed in the forest. The men halted at their positions, captivated by the voice that exuded protectiveness and possessiveness. It hinted that the unknown person would go to any extent to safeguard the girl. The mysterious figure jumped down from a tree, taking more steps closer to Rosie.

"You know who our boss is... You bastard!" one of the men growled upon realizing that the person approaching was not only a girl but someone well-known. Rosie heard a loud chuckle after the man's failed attempt to intimidate.

"As if you don't know my name. You better speak, Lisa, before I take out your tongue," she said, positioning herself protectively in front of Rosie. Rosie was shocked to discover that the person who saved her was a girl. A girl? 'I thought she was a he, a strong man? But I can't believe a girl can be this bossy.'

"Can you please stop swearing at me? I'm the one who's saving you," Lisa whispered into Rosie's ear, shooting a glare at the departing men as she drew her sword, ready to fight. The men left, nursing the hope of seeking revenge from Lisa someday.

After witnessing the men retreat, Rosie took a deep breath. Suddenly, she felt two hands lift her up, and she couldn't believe that the girl had effortlessly lifted her in a bridal style, as if Rosie were weightless. 'She's this strong!! How can a girl be this strong?!'

"What are you doing? Put me down!! You, Lis-li... Leach!" Rosie screamed, attempting to free herself from Lisa's hold. When Lisa didn't release her, Rosie resorted to biting Lisa's right shoulder.

"Can you please stop doing this!?" Lisa asked Rosie, looking at her with unbelieving eyes and suppressing the pain caused by Rosie's bite on her shoulder.

"Just leave me here... Now!" Rosie screamed, and Lisa immediately released her grip. Rosie stood up, and a slap echoed through the forest, leaving Lisa's left cheek stinging with pain. Lisa's eyes widened in disbelief after being slapped by Rosie.

"Are you crazy?! You should have asked for my permission before touching me uncomfortably!" Rosie shouted, tears streaming down her beautiful eyes. She adjusted her skirt, which had torn at the back when she fell from her horse and attempted to run. Rosie felt even more embarrassed as her thighs were now visible.