Alive soul

Kooko rushed toward the king and he grabbed the neck of the king, making the king's leg rise into the air, while the king's hands were over Kooko's hand. The king was suffocating; he couldn't breathe due to the tight grip Kooko had around his neck. Kooko was so determined that he would end this king then and there because Kooko knew how many bodies the king had offered for his black magic to acquire these weapons, which blinded humans completely out of their bodies.

Kooko was also one of those experiments of the king trying to become God. The king always wanted to show people that he was magical, as he wanted to make people believe that he was a human incarnated by God's soul. To make them believe, he sought the help of black magic and succeeded through the sacrifice of thousands of souls, and the king didn't even regret it. The king was determined to become God to them and make everyone below him, but things didn't go their way.

Kooko's eyes started to make his all suffering end here because he badly wanted to kill this human. But this king tried to harm his only family that Kooko has left, and he couldn't bear it. So, Kooko tightened his grip around the king and enjoyed seeing him suffer. He wanted to give the king a more suffering life, but he couldn't care less for him.

Kooko was determined to end all his worries there, but then he felt one hand grip around his wrist, forcing his hand to pull away from the grip. This action ultimately made the king fall to the floor, and Kooko couldn't believe that one hand could do that because he knew he was the strongest among humans due to the animal power he possessed. Kooko tried his best to hold the king's neck, but then a hard head bump came to Kooko's head, making him jerk forward due to the sudden strong hit.

The king smirked, seeing Kooko go numb for the next few seconds. A werewolf went numb due to a human. Kooko's hand was still on the king's neck, but the king was not in the air, not even suffering to breathe because Kooko's grip had loosened enough. Kooko was angered, ready to fight with the human who had just stopped him from killing the king. But when Kooko's eyes met with the person who hit him, and Kooko's eyes saw the human he was going to punch hard with all his might, he stopped himself from doing so. He could never do it ever in his life—hitting the person he loved.

Kooko was so stunned because he couldn't believe what he was seeing: Jimin's eyes were all black, some of his fringes started to turn black while the majority of his hair remained blonde, and his hand's veins became black like the stem of a plant. It looked like something was infecting Jimin's body very fast.

Jimin's left hand was over his face in a very strange hand and finger style. Kooko couldn't understand the way Jimin was standing, and he was about to grab the king again, tightening the grip around the king's neck to kill him. Kooko knew that this king had done something wrong with Jimin's body, and he wanted to break that magical influence affecting Jimin. For that, he needed to kill this king. But before Kooko could harm the king, Jimin came between the king and Kooko. Jimin moved swiftly and attacked Kooko, punching him in the stomach so hard that Kooko had never felt this much pain, and his mouth bled due to Jimin's kick.

Jimin didn't leave Kooko with just one punch. Kooko was more shocked by the person who was beating him than by the pain he was experiencing in his body. All he saw was a very different Jimin beating him. Jimin grabbed Kooko's left hand and twisted it brutally. Kooko screamed as he felt the intense pain in his arm. Jimin saw the nearly dizzy Kooko and then moved back his head, hitting Kooko's head with force. This made Kooko's body fall to the floor, landing two to three meters away from Jimin. There, Kooko was bleeding and became unconscious because his body couldn't endure any more.